Finally level up!!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sofi!!!, Sep 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

[​IMG]
    I want to thank you all of yours! The last year i have school examination for access to the University and i achieved it . A few months i was in 76 level and i could not level up .... I thought to give up for a lot of reasons , but when i started to participate here i do not know i laboured to continue the game and i deduced that i had done well .
    Really if you were not exist i never achived to level up!!
    it is true that i have good time here... and i want to thank you especially for all Shokena, who was the first person who met here and accepted the participation in this foroum ans i was sad because she must leave but i do not forget here and of course the teddy.bear who make me have a good time and laugh!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Congratulations Sofia! Hope you level up faster to the next level;)

sofi!!! likes this.
  3. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Thank you a lot Arielh i will try to achieve it!!! ...:oops: This time i do mot give up so easy ..

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations Sofia! Well done!

sofi!!! likes this.
  5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Way to go sofi!! Don't get discouraged by the amount of time it takes to level up, at the higher level it takes forever. Just keep playing and having fun, and before you know it, you'll be another level ;):).

sofi!!! likes this.
  6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

Well done Sofi.

sofi!!! likes this.
  7. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Τhank you very much all of you!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.