Finding EP Givers

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mamarama2010, Feb 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mamarama2010

Mamarama2010 Forum Apprentice

Hello!!

Not sure if you will be able to help me but I have looked everywhere for 3 ep givers I would like to put in cloud rows that are missing them. They are:

Whack-A-Worm
    Flower Bouquet
    Chimney Sweeper

I already have Whack-A-Worm and Flower Bouquet in other CR's but on my other farm, I had enough of them for both CR's. Are you able to find these somewhere on my farm?

Thanks so much for your time. If you are not able to search, I completely understand, thought I would at least ask! :) ID # is 9101372

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mamarama2010,

You have the Whack-A-Worm and the Flower Bouquet on a July 2018 Cloudrow, under the "other" category. I was not able to find any duplicates of these. You do not have the Chimney Sweeper that was rewarded as the Daily Login Bonus of March 2018.

You mention you have another farm. Is it possible that that farm has the extra items?

Can I assist you further?

3. Mamarama2010

Mamarama2010 Forum Apprentice

Thanks so much, Shooger, for your help. Yeah, I cannot gift/trade the chimney sweeper, it's not allowed at this point. I don't think my other farm has extras of the items needed. I appreciate your help with this.

You may close.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Hopefully they will be available to purchase by other methods in the near future 8)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.