Firefly Sunset Gala

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Aug 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have now completed this event! I have the CR up and running and I am waiting to see what the new Volga pen turns into,
    fingers crossed I get that roadrunner! xDxD not likely!
    @Nuubi, we all have "leftovers" but at the end of the event your tents will get you 44EP and 29cc each and your thermos flasks will get you 29EP and 20 cc each! Good luck and I hope you all reach your goals!;)

2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

oooh... so BIG 440 ep and 290 cc OR 20x Supercrow, hope this is joke that 229-level-player need those points "so much" - have a nice weekend everybody! and smile... ;)

edit: have to say, looks like we CAN delivery single lanterns! I try and get 20 supercrows... lantern 12...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
    habalala and imalattanhalka like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Wow, I guess at my level 225, I would rather get a "little something" for drops that I did nothing to get, except do the event
    than let them go to waste and get nothing at all! Up-date my Volga pen turned into a Blue Jay !xD

4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Yes, everything is "something",

I opened my thinking a little
    , must use now translator, now in the NIGHT... between Friday and Saturday in 06.38 Finnish time:

Text with translator, from Finnish to English... under:

Yes, I like to take the 440 points I get from ten tents, but when I do the following as a Master of Statistics, I don't consider 440 experience points worth anything compared to 20 Super Drops.

I collect all the pets, waiting in between for the next one to bring it to the next 600 or 200 or 4000 more points, in total I collect about 37 million points every day, depending on how the Cloud Rows score on different days multiplies when there are those experience points + 80% and + 60% etc which do not come every day.

I am also waiting on the island of Baha for those 6000 ++ points that come between 3 objects, I collect ep-objects in different areas that accumulate experience points in a certain order.

But I feel that 440 points is nothing right when you compare it specifically to those green drops. ...

so and by the way, I saw before the weekend, I set the alarm clock to ring to fix the event plants, TWICE, at 02 and now 06 but I wouldn’t put it because of 440 points, but to speed up the event, now again I can go to sleep back. Now let's compare whoever brings the above value of 440 experience points.

Sorry if I apologized for your mind "sanddollar15" and I apologize for it.

However, this awakening due to the virtual game twice before the free weekend in the middle of the night, it is more than 440 experience points. (admittedly, it's even completely stupid of me!)

Good end to the night for them (who also read this only in the morning, without collecting 4 hours of event plants (so with water and fertilizer 3h 58min) in the middle of her/his nightsleep! :)

Yours "Nuubi" actually "little child of 48years of living doing this way more serious than needed !!!" ;) p.s now back to sleep Sat 06.53 o clock Finnish time :music::eek:

Tarsis63, mausorvo, habalala and 3 others like this.
  5. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

I'm very surprised that I just finished the event without using anything extra like SG or SSG o_O but hey, got some nice little somethings8)

mika-1986, dumbunny, spotsbox and 2 others like this.
  6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

This is done, included all lanterns 12 and 16, in every round of redeem. Now 552 tents "extra".

Joke
    = sad that we can´t delivery single lanterns, 552 tents = 1100 supercrows :music::inlove::pxD:);)

Tarsis63 and mika-1986 like this.
  7. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

All done there also.

Tarsis63, mika-1986 and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Finished up on the last two participating farms this morning. easy peasy.

Nuubi-Joonas2210 - we all have leftovers - we get a little something for them...yeah, it's not great...but I have learned that complaining doesn't get me anything except upset. Of course, this does not mean that I never complain...because sometimes I do. Sometimes we all do. But, I'm learning to pick my battles.

Some days I think I'm about done with this game, and yet I come back the next day and poke my farms same as I always have. We have to make choices every day. Some day I may make a different choice than I did the day before and let my farms go fallow. Not today. Today, I'm growing gooseberries (and don't get me started - see previous paragraph).

9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Wise words. This is true, not only for the game. But for life also.

dumbunny and mausorvo like this.
  10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Me too finished this event just in time as busy camping phew :p;)

trishap58, dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.