fishing event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by porkchop2, Aug 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

Do to the poor rate of life jackets I won't get skiing event done to be able to get compass will I be able to continue with fishing event to get cloud row or should I just give up on it. Thanks in advance.

123Ghost and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

You only need 2 compasses to unlock the 1st CR in the Aqua Mania event, which can be easily acquired by doing 33 tasks on each side of the Water Skiing Spectacle. For this, you will need 1312 life jackets. If you're having trouble meeting that requirement, there may be a problem with your strategy. I posted some advice here, if you're interested.

The 2nd CR doesn't require any compasses.

Disclaimer: Not a mod

3. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

No but can I even get other cloud row if I don't get second compasses? That is my question.

Appreciate info but I have been playing a long time and know these things but when you still have to grow so many crop and hope you get drops for them only to find out you can't finish and won't also be able to finish fishing event gets pretty discouraging

Meggan2010 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. zerodegrees

You need to unlock bubbles #10 --> #7 --> #4 --> #9 to get the 2nd CR. You should already have #10 open, and bubbles #7 and #4 only require 2 cute jellyfish, so yes, you can get the other cloud row even if you don't get any compasses.

The first 2 compasses are only necessary for the 1st CR. If you have those already, you don't need anymore compasses to complete the Aqua Mania event. The last 2 compasses further down the list in the Water Skiing Spectacle are just extras for those who want to do a little more fishing and want more rewards.

5. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

Again I have first two compass but won't get second two. Can I get second row without opening 18 and 19. Some where I read you had to open in order and IF I can't then I am stopping where I am and go back to regular farming. I have 1 x 1 plots, all trophys including Howie donut rune out, destroyed my farm since stables won't give life jackets and still are sitting at level 56 on both sides. No offense but would prefer to hear from mod on this. Thanks again for help.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello porkchop2,

You will be able to earn the 2nd Cloudrow without needing further Compasses if you get the 3 Jellyfish required to open the required tiles, which need to be tiles #1 then tile #2 then tile #4. Once these 3 are opened, you will be able to unlock the 2nd Cloudrow if you have the needed 6 Rare Pearls.

Can I assist you further?

7. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

No thank you so much.

8. zerodegrees

I don't mean to hijack the thread but...
    Both the DE FAQ and the HU FAQ say the correct order of bubbles is #10 --> #7 --> #4 --> #9 & #2 ---> #1
    Can you please confirm with the Game Team that the correct order is actually #1 --> #2 --> #4 --> #9 & #7?

9. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The DE & HU Forum is correct in the order of opening the bubbles :p it is #10 --> #7 --> #4 --> #9 & #2 ---> #1

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.