FISHY RIDDLE QUEST

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by taycramtree, Sep 30, 2026 at 4:25 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taycramtree

    taycramtree Forum Pro

    I thought I had completed the Fishy Riddle quest but I don't see the deco item Pool Mishap or it's upgrade, Sunny Pool Mishap, in my inventory. Can you please check on that for me? My ID is 9002799. Thanks.
     
  2. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    Hello taycramtree

    I have moved your thread because you wanted your account checked

    You placed your Sunny Pool Mishap on your Lighthouse giverpark a bit on the right side

    Can I assist you further?
     
  3. taycramtree

    taycramtree Forum Pro

    Thank you for your help. You may close the thread.
     
  4. shooger.sweet

    shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    On behalf of KittyLover, you are welcome.


    ~closing as requested~
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.