Flower Spray Art

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by illy1996, Dec 1, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I activated 5 Flower Spray Art+, harvested all my animal pens and expected to have instant stables and, though some times have been reduced, others seem to be the same. :(

Please can you confirm if these have taken effect or have I misunderstood how they work? :music:

Thanks in advance. ;)

Edit: Please ignore this, I have worked it out for myself! I should wake up properly before I write here! I have placed ONE Floral Art Spray+ and four used Floral Art Sprays so the stables have been reduced appropriately.:p

Please close this thread and accept this Christmas Hamper full of chocolately goodies while I go and find a dark place to hide my red face! :music:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    BlackCaviar likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello illy1996,
    I am glad you have sorted the problem 8) thankyou for the basket of scrumptious goodies :inlove:

~closing as requested~

BlackCaviar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.