Football Fever 2020

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jul 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Starts: Wednesday, 15th of July at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday, 21st of July at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)

--> FAQ

Crops: White soccer buds
    Time:
    6 hours
    Plantable on the Main field and Green Meadow only!

Black soccer buds
    Time:
    6 hours
    Plantable on the Main field and Green Meadow only!

Drop: Rubber Band Ball
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Green Meadow only!

Each mini game try needs 390 x White soccer buds, 390 x Black soccer buds, 18 x Rubber band balls. With every round, you get 5 different balls / tries.

Required for CR and items:

940 Star Coins

The amount of star coins in the gates.

mini gameleftmiddleright
    For CR and Items, minimum 21 mini games required.

8,190 x White Soccer Buds
    8,190 x Black Soccer Buds
    378 x Rubber Band Balls

Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4Game 5
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Game 6Game 7Game 8Game 9Game 10
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    source

The number of crops and drops required will vary depending on the rewards you want.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  2. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you SahraB for doing the numbers :)

blessedlady2, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  3. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

I will be sitting this one out. Still trying to restock my barn to the numbers I prefer.

4. Thanks SahraB for the Strategy Thread start and the requirement numbers needed for the Football Events CR too.

I wonder what's the score (no pun intended!) with no Event Drop Gifts for Neighbours?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    blessedlady2, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 7 others like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks @SahraB. I'm having a mental blank, what is CR please?

blessedlady2, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Cloud Row. ;)

blessedlady2, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  7. ctindaldavies

Oh for crying out loud -.--.-. Thanks illy. I probably never would have worked that out.

blessedlady2, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 4 others like this.
  8. illy1996

No worries, so much to catch up on! Seven years' worth! xD

Thanks SahraB for doing the sums for us. ;)

I'm in as I do enjoy the mini game. I also bagged a +100% harvest for 24 hours so I can get in a few more games. I will save my coins until I see what I can get. It may be a toss up (no pun intended) between the CR and the other stuff. :music:
    Good luck all! :)

blessedlady2, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 4 others like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the thread, SahraB! I think my main farms are giving this one a go. I might let one of the baby farms do a little to get some more season points. With the addition of the season points and the extra goodies that one can purchase with star coins - even if you don't do it all, even if you can only do a few games - do what you can, reap what rewards you can.

blessedlady2, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  10. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

We used to have a thread explaining all the FOCD lingo like this...

11. wil2ya

wil2ya Active Author

yes see a trend to make us buy drops with only one field and quest crop to be grown

12. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

I am curious of the EP ratio for drop items for events, so for the first time with this Football event I collected some figures for the very first harvest of event crops from the Meadow. Collected around 13643 EP from trees and crops, and received 25 rubber band balls, so that's about 545 EP for every drop. I guess that means the drop ration is roughly 500:1 ~ does this ration seem reasonable? What do you reckon, long-time players?

Jazac likes this.
  13. ctindaldavies

How are your drop rates for rubber balls guys? Joanc said she got 97 from a field of hydrangeas and thought that was stingy. I got 32 from a whole game harvest

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    blessedlady2 and Jazac like this.
  14. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

You just want to open a can of worms huh? lol

I do NOT know if that is correct or roughly on target. Others can be of more help then me for sure. What I do know is, this has been talked about many times.

Most people if not all of us, put our best crop down prior to event start. Time is important to watch for if you need to work next day or what not. So choose your crop wisely in the time frame you need the night before.

Some players have seen what I have seen in the past... (While your best short time crop, or the best crop to fit that time slot so you can harvest and start event is always the best option as it is a no brainer too) Me and others also seen low time crop works just as good if not better mind you of what you have been useing and the time it takes to grow.

So with that note... Does EP of crops matter? Is it our buffs that helps? Can it also even be based on our level? The drop RATIO is also the main key to our solving these issues.. But BP likes to change things...

This is my opinion. My thoughts. My experience. What I seen in the game. What I read in the forum.

EDIT: WB @ctindaldavies I always forget to welcome people back when I see them...ARH Sorry everyone.

blessedlady2 and ctindaldavies like this.
  15. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

Yeah a can of worms! Goes straight into my three mulch bins! thanks lol

There are a lot of reading - so much homework! - just to get a good grasp of this game!

Yep, it seems that the coders needlessly do endless changes with drop ration. I read all the frustration in the recent feedback.
    From the times I engaged in events, I detected it is mainly related to EP harvested, but I could be off-track, who knows what the game developers aim to achieve here? They seem to be good at driving their loyal players away from participation of events!

So much planning ahead goes into participation of events, are the farmers getting enough sleep? I surely need a few days of uninterrupted rest to reenergize my brain cells!

blessedlady2, Sue46 and Jazac like this.
  16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

So glad I could help ;)

Well now That will require you to forget FARMERAMA for a few days to do that...lol Or least NOT take on any current event if you need a break. Otherwise... FORGET BREAKS...xDxD

EDIT: Sorry I am doing this event. How far I go I do not know. But we shall see.

Thank you @SahraB for starting the thread. ;)

blessedlady2, farmer_broke and Lyddy like this.
  17. illy1996

I didn't take note. Yesterday I had

one field of Hydrangeas with trees on the outside
    one field of 1x1s of hay (while I was waiting for my starter seeds) - with trees on the outside (so trees would give no more drops till tomorrow)
    one field of 2x2s of event crop twice - with trees on the outside (so trees would give no more drops till tomorrow)
    These gave me 146. 8)
    This morning I got 50 from a field of event crops in Comfort Fields (CF) surrounded by trees plus 7 from Magic Trees. :)

This will give me 11 games. After less than 24 hours, I don't think this is bad - but the field will be devoted to event plants so the drop rate will not continue as high as so far.:p

Edit: 35 Rubber Band Balls from 44 2x2s of event crop - not bad? :D

18. ctindaldavies

Thanks Jazac.

blessedlady2 and Jazac like this.
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm got 55 drops this morning off snow rose - had to go a bit shorter as I stayed up late last night to reap one last event crop harvest on a 100% wheel bonus, so didn't put the overnight crop in until almost 11 p.m. I have trees in arboretums on the green meadow (left them out during event), plus a Wilson out.

Edited to add: don't forget to put a Wilson out on the Green Meadow! And if you don't have your trophies in your Wisdom Tree, get that opened up OR put the trophies on the Green Meadow! And if you don't have your trophies maxed out, get them as high as you can without wiping out your barn.

Willow, Jazac and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm skipping this event. The Paths of Alchemy wiped out a big chunk of my Super-Grow and about a quarter of my CAC. I want to build those levels back up before I do another event.

I will admit that the Wonder Stables and farm coins won from Alchemy are coming in very handy. :)

blessedlady2, Lyddy, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.