Football Fever 2020

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jul 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I was ill last night, and my daughter needed the laptop for uni stuff, so by the time I got on I had missed the end. I did get the CR up and bought a couple of extras, but missed the final spend up.

Jazac likes this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

That's too bad CT. Hope you are feeling better now. ;)

Jazac and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Mostly, thank you.

Jazac likes this.
  4. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I too got the CR. I also used more super-grow then I had wanted. I found out I had 2 other football CR's but no givers so I finished one off and someone has got the givers for my last CR. I just hope they are giftable now since it is for a 2017 CR. lol

5. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

I had login issues with my laptop so i missed out spending 795 star coins. However i did manage to get the cloud row and it's givers.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  6. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

@ctindaldavies Hope this game has not exhausted you to the point of being ill, haha, get better soon. Just catching up on treads.

Congrats to all who have achieved their Football CR goals. I simply played Football Fever for fun, mainly to grab those CAC and a few low EP givers to fill up other CR unlocked from Wisdom Tree. I stopped participation a day before the event ended, and managed to clear the balance of star coins to zero.

ctindaldavies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.