football-fever-2022

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Nov 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Cloud row up and going. Now onto coins for the balloon upgrades and hopefully enough time for Piccolo wonder boxes. We'll see.

Farmwheel bonus 100% for 24 hours:inlove:

2. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Cloud row up and going. Balloon updates and 1 Piccolo received. The feasting continues.

The additional area made it immeasurably easier when you don't have to use another field for drops.
    Thanks for that maintenance. :D

Good luck with all your goals.:)

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

All 3 participating farms have the CR and the balloon upgrades. So the rest is "gravy"...

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I now have the 5 Balloon up grades, and the 2 piccolo boxes and I need 86 more star coins to complete the CR! So I am happy, happy!
    Congrats to all reaching their goals! I am playing on to see what else I can get after the CR is complete!;)

5. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I got the CR, the balloon upgrades,and 1 piccolo box (should have other one soon). I'm not sure what to go for next.

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'm big on the crates of buff - so if you can garner another 200/400 star coins before the end of the event, pick those up. Honestly, I think they are more valuable than the piccolo boxes.

One of my baby farms missed a balloon factory upgrade on the last event, so I put the event crop out on that farm for a couple harvests - managed to get 4 upgrades for it.

7. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Myself earlier - My CROPS - thay are 100% sure "in good mood/situation"

---> Playing more times hard :) and now 308 crops and 8 drops,
    crops are in fields and take just that +1 second time and have now Jack o Gift "on" so next 2 times small plots 6x crop so... 10- is my points tothe event just now, because:

missing only "my needs" 8x PFx10, collected all SSG, all SG, all CoB´s all Piccolos and 30xPF (x2). Not doing CR at all.

dumbunny, IpsiDei, mika-1986 and 3 others like this.
  8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Finished. Got the cloud row + items, 2 piccolo boxes, 3 24 hrs couponss, 3 ocelot wonder stables & 5 spins. Happy.

9. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Done, I got the cloud row, the piccolos, and harvest coupons.

sanddollar15, IpsiDei and mika-1986 like this.
  10. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Very Very Happy Happy Joi Joi !

24h-Coupongs + SG10 + SG20 + SG50 +PF30 + SSG10 + SSG20 + SSG50 + Piccolos + Crate O Buff´s = All SOLD OUT !

And left overs 8 Starcoins.

YES !

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  11. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

(translator used from this point to end of the story - hint: in finnish, it is easier to use "booklanguage" and make some
    sentences using both finnish and english words! I think that works other languages too!)

Likewise, I feel like "man" above, satisfied, yes!

In our real-life family, these sprouting and plant realizations crossed paths when I had more than about 300 drops left, and Nuubi had less than 10 sprouts left, but there would have been about 1,400 extra plants. Both had approximately the same number of plots, mine 172+176 and he 176+176 pieces, when the choice is small plots.

This is what happened, even though we both made so-called "quick roses" with roses, of course I made more of them and he had that one again (why did he have to come to the forum to brag... there earlier in this topic, +400% grrrrr <-- joke, ;) next time I got all bonuses :) <===> Noticed that thing at if someone get +100% and crops+1 or more than one good bonus, "there is nothing left to same used PC and same ID" It is understand thing... I think, that no-one gets in the same event "like 3 times +200% and 8 times +100% as well !).

We also understand that at first the drops came from one plot but at the end from three plots, there is no big difference in that either when he has 21 Jumbotrees and I have 20 jumbotrees in that area Magical Glade.

In terms of rewards, I didn't get a little more because I didn't have enough plants, of course Nuubi's drops went to many extra rounds of games that I didn't play. From the rewards I got everything I needed SG, SSG, Coupongs, some PW, 2 Piccolos and 2 Buff crates.

It went well ! I have to give a big thanks to Nuubi for his help, I didn't get balls for my own players except with a lot of mistakes, so on the most difficult courts I got help to play!

I hope all players around the world reached their goals and everyone had fun! Have a good time with the animals in less than 24 hours, our finances hardly invest too much in this event based on reading the FAQ!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  12. Tarsis63

Tarsis63 Forum Apprentice

It's always fun to read Finns' texts here, especially when they are first translated from Finnish to English and then when I read, I translate them from English to Finnish.
    Only Finns understand what's behind the times. (Ja taas Google käänsi oudosti :music:.)Sorry Modes, It has to say in Finnish for Finns.

13. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Yes, very stange translates "behind the times..." :) and yes, have to "use/think about" ;) the rules, smile my neirbourgh "tarsis63", I smile too...

behind the times, ööh... behind the idea? Yes, it has to be that :)

Tarsis63 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.