Feedback Football Game Night

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jul 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

boardgamejul2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Football Game Night" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

Love this type of game but drop is awful! From crops to play get one enough for one ticket!! Had more then enough last event. Who makes up these logarithm

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I agree that the drop rate is very poor!:cry: I have grown 22,935 event crops on 2 fields using 1x1's and only have 1,195 drops and I have GREAT neighbors who send event gifts! No doubt I will reach my goals BUT it takes the fun out of the game!

4. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Drop rate is abysmal.

5. gardengal

gardengal Forum Commissioner

Graphics are great and I love the trivia angle as always, plus the game board concept is cool; always enjoyed it.
    Drop rate extremely low for the amount we need to mill the decks.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2024
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

It is not unusual to receive charged giver items that have to be used prior to be able to place them on an event cloud row, but I find it frustrating that we work hard to complete an event and then have to wait to activate the cloud row. There is a big chance (for me) to forget to put the givers out.

Additionally, these 3 givers all give something different and with 2 of the 3 main fields being used by the event, it means losing the advantage of being able to use those charges efficiently when we can devote more space to what the giver is good for. If I use the charges as I would normally plan to, it means the cloud row is left unfilled for an very extended amount of time.

For me, I'm not a fan of the dilemma of how to use the givers to the best advantage of my farm. I prefer that when an event is completed, so is the cloud row.

7. cats50

cats50 Regular

I am 243 and have played for years! Most time I finish events day of and have extra drops as I have Howie and special cloud row. I am not sure I will finish this event because I have even switched to long crops on field and can't get enough drops for more than one or decks to use. I think I will be skipping events in the future and just farming. Very unhappy farmer.

8. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

I've got the drops to mill the last decks to be able to get the cloud row. It's been tough to do so, I also had to switch tho long time crops nuked with super grow to be able to get the drops. My baby farm is in ffffaaaaarrrr behind and I do not know if I'll be able to get the cloud row. I'm messing the drops for 8 more decks and have 2 times de needed event crops to do so.

I'm a big fan of the boardgame event, but this time the lack of drops coupled with the never-ending fishing event makes it seem like there's no end to it. The fact that this event is marked as medium - hard doesn't reflect the reality of it.

As always, the artwork is great but this time I'll be happy to see this event go away.

9. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have grown all the needed event crops just using CAC + Water, I have put out Amaranth to get final drops needed at the start of event i got 403 drops the max we can get is 404 with 1x1x404 with CRs i did not need howie donuts at all

So the drops should be the same ;):p

I know many of you having problems with drops, As you know Many of us can get instant drops using SG, i managed to hardly used any SG as i am so curious if it can be done :p with 48 Hours left of this event ;) Just 8 more Decks to get last of Star coins to get those Givers and CR :p

I really hope many of you can finish this event, Farm Cup i got everything i need only needed two Tokens that all ;);)

BellaMary69, Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.