Football Game Night

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jul 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

Yes, the drop rate is poor. I have nothing but crops and trees on my two fields and I'm still getting low results.

Mooboy, yagmur_5, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  2. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Drop rate is really poor even with tons of Howies...

Bonus prize:

Football board (#1) - Segment 1 - Manure just before the "?" bottom row - 1 party ticket
    Campgroud board (#4) - Segment 2 - 100%EP top row - 3 BBs

Mooboy, Nala777, Jarrow and 4 others like this.
  3. gardengal

gardengal Forum Commissioner

Yes.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
    Mooboy, Nala777, Jarrow and 4 others like this.
  4. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I also don't like that the PTB lowered the trivia point reward to three from four.

The other way makes sense. Get it right--4 points. Get it wrong--half as much for trying. This 3/2 split is weird and I can't think of a reason why it's a good thing.

Mooboy, Nala777, Nordais and 5 others like this.
  5. gardengal

gardengal Forum Commissioner

Same! It doesn't make much sense.

Mooboy, yagmur_5, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Reminder: the 3 givers that go on the Football Game night stalk row are (+) 3 times for 23 hours each they are 1x2's
    so you might want to get them out so they will be ready to put on your CR when you are ready! You need 54 star coins to get the 3 givers and another 22 to get the stalk a total of 76 "Star Coins" Good luck everyone!;)

Mooboy, Jarrow, yagmur_5 and 3 others like this.
  7. Raelyn

Raelyn Forum Apprentice

There is a bonus prize on the Seaside board segment 2 under the power feed -- 4th spot from the start position - middle lane

yagmur_5, Jarrow, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  8. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

There is a bonus prize on the Football board segment 2 under the ep (on the bottom line) +1000000 ep

yagmur_5, Jarrow, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  9. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

bonus prize on the camping board segment 2 :
    top row, circle 4, the ep harvest bonus has barnyard bills hidden underneath it
    ;)

Jarrow, Nala777, dumbunny and 4 others like this.
  10. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I'm tapping out. I got all the board tokens and the drop rates are too low to try for the givers or the piccolo box.

I'm sad to give up, but I've got a lot of wonder items I need to redeem. Now I have the free field space to do it. :)

yagmur_5, Jarrow, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

We had rain at the RL farmer's market yesterday. I looked like a drowned rat by the time it stopped, but after the sun came out, so did the customers!

Because I don't farm much on FM Saturdays, I put out longish (around 14 hours to start, plus water and poo) crops Friday night. Harvested them at 4 a.m. Saturday morning and replanted. Then harvested them last night and replanted - so 3 sets - I think it will get my farms through with drops. Back to event crops this morning.

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

BIG thanks to all the helpful posts with Q&A's and for the "bonus prizes"! Because of all your help I have now played
    the 38 decks and have the 3 givers and CR stalk! I also got all 4 tokens needed and have "Farm Cup" CR's up and running!
    I am playing on to see what other prizes I can get from Trivia questions shop!;) Good luck dumbunny and everyone doing this event!:music:

BellaMary69, Jarrow, upa70 and 3 others like this.
  13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I heartily 2nd the appreciation for the answers :)

I had used all my drops by Friday night, but with family coming yesterday, I put out long crops overnight, and longish crops during the day yesterday and again overnight last night. Enough drops to finish the event with CR, givers, Farm cup tokens, Piccolo box and the event stickerxDxDxD

I used a fair bit of Super grow while I had crop bonuses going but with Dad having a procedure tomorrow, I really wanted to be done today. With 3 full days left in the event, my best wishes to those still working on it and struggling with drops. There are quite a few ways to get the drops, so find one that works for you! Keep going! You can do it!!!! :)

14. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Bonus prize: (Compilation)

Football board (#1) - Segment 1 - Manure just before the "?" bottom row - 1 party ticket
    Campgroud board (#4) - Segment 2 - 100%EP top row - 3 BBs

There is a bonus prize on the Seaside board segment 2 under the power feed -- 4th spot from the start position - middle lane

There is a bonus prize on the Football board segment 2 under the ep (on the bottom line) +1000000 ep

bonus prize on the camping board segment 2 :
    top row, circle 4,
    the ep harvest bonus has barnyard bills hidden underneath it

15. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

I couldn't see anything

Nala777, BellaMary69 and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

Coral Board gave me a piccolo box, you can try that.(TR)

17. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

I hope it will grow into a beautiful golden tree.

SONER1111, gardengal, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Strange as it may be, I have been getting more drops from 44 Comfort Fields than I am with 176 1x1s. I am running low on SG and SSG so switched back to 1x1s and got 25 from them compared to nearly 100% from 44 Comfort Fields. :p
    I am nearly done with crops so will top up the drops with longer overnight crops and hopefully I will get the last giver. :)
    Good luck all. ;)

19. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

I hope you get it:D

20. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

There is a bonus prize on the Jungle board segment 1
    Top row 3 circle 8 super-grow and bonus Crate O' Buffs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.