Football Game Night

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jul 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

Sadly, it did not :D
    But I have one tho ehe 8)
    Do you have one :music:

Thanks <3

Last edited by moderator: Jul 9, 2024
    Nala777, Jarrow and yagmur_5 like this.
  2. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

nice, I hope you continue
    yes I have 4

Nala777, Jarrow and SONER1111 like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have got 404 from two fields of Amaranth, I have several cloud Rows that boost drop rates of event drops

I did not need to use any howie donuts

I am at last completed this event with just of day remaining of this event, I did not use any harvest boosters or Jack O Gifts i was really curious to see if it can be done just need to harvest Farm regularly

This event and Farm Cup now both completed I know three event givers are needed for CR but i wont rush to use the limited chargers in fact they are more handy than placed on CR in my view

I hope you all can finish this event in time fingers crossed, I did not need to use instant crops harvest using Comfort Fields so i save many Super Grow it is now 80K plus :DxD:D

4. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

SOS:
    I need drops, please

Sue46, desi20, MeadowCrossing and 2 others like this.
  5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

"What is the newest mini game added to Renzo's Fair?" Balloon burst.

Nala777 and Jarrow like this.
  6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

Seaside (segment 2) - middle road - under Power Feed - some Wonder Trees, not mentioned how many!

edit: DONE 100%
    - 49 games. Need to sleep ( local time 04.39 )

Last edited: Jul 10, 2024
  7. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

Guys on segment one of the seaside board top row under the deluxe pheromones there is mysterious animal stable.

8. Flower

Flower Regular

Got almost everything on the shop and, reading the posts, everything available on the boards, thanks to the tips given here:inlove::D

Nordais and Nala777 like this.
  9. kesh2020

kesh2020 Forum Apprentice

SOS!!!
    If anyone still has gifts to give, drops please!
    thank y'all :)

MeadowCrossing and Nala777 like this.
  10. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Phew..... finally, done. I'm really very thankful to all the lovely friends who have sent drops in response to my last minute SOS. Thank you very much. :inlove::inlove:
    Played 29 boards in all, had ample amount of crops but was short of drops. Did not like the poor drop rate. >:(

desi20, MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I managed to finish and do a few more but had more crops with no drops at the end, drop rate was pretty naff. -.-

But I am glad I did the event as I purchased the two Silbersee Wonder Stables and got another Goliath Beetle Stable. I bought the 30+ one pack last month and only got the one Goliath Beetle included that, I have also had a few from events but no more came from them. I was not expecting another one from just two Wonder Stables - but I'll take that!:D

Nala777 and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.