For December

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Nov 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

2. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    farmlily3, KaiCat33, Nala777 and 10 others like this.
  3. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Nice little donkey. ;)

farmlily3, KaiCat33, mus1962 and 7 others like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Beautiful reindeer, I am sure Santa could use it to pull his sleigh!;) And what is more precious than that baby lamb and little donkey?
    I just want to hug them!:inlove: Thanks SahraB

farmlily3, KaiCat33, mus1962 and 6 others like this.
  5. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Hello!

Question: Maybe you can see the next breeding animal - either in time or space?

Hungarian Oracle: Something appeared in time and space!
    Which animal will be next in line is a very hanging question!
    I could say that it is a meat hanger. In fact, several rows of hangers.
    [​IMG]

Between the waves there is a triangular protrusion and we escape from the water if we can (?)
    Well I do not know how much I enjoy it, will be interesting to prepare for it.

If you can't swim, what are the dangers in the water? Sharks?
    I would bet on the color of the shark. Meat hangers are shaped like sharks, but I could be wrong.
    This is the coloring provided for February because in January neon goose and crow.

https://board-hu.farmerama.com/thre...ható-eseményekről.18079/page-137#post-1056695
    https://board-hu.farmerama.com/thre...ható-eseményekről.18079/page-137#post-1056696
    https://board-pl.farmerama.com/threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1200#post-2111038

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    amy46, habalala, 007Farming and 10 others like this.
  6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I'd agree with sharks, but breeding them? Well, if we bred snakes, we can see if they have cute names for the sharks. xD :p :music:

007Farming, kibsnfebs, Willow and 6 others like this.
  7. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

KaiCat33, amy46, habalala and 11 others like this.
  8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Toothpaste to go with the fangbrush from the crocodiles. xD xD xD :p

Cassie101, KaiCat33, SahraB and 7 others like this.
  9. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)xDxDMORE SHARKS!!!:eek:o_OxDxD:wuerg:;)

Cassie101, KaiCat33, SahraB and 7 others like this.
  10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

CCs

KaiCat33, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  11. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

Sushi. canned tuna, scary movies.

KaiCat33, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  12. sanddollar15

Sharks teeth to be collected along the beach! (if you are lucky enough to find any)!;)

13. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Memories, memories!! My Grandparents lived by the water in Venice, Florida, and as a teenager I loved to spend time with them there.:inlove: My Grandmother and I used to hunt shark's teeth on the beach...and I made some jewelry with some of them. I still have them!

14. sanddollar15

Yes I have pretty little jars filled with them, all sizes and shades of color. They say the blacker they are the older!;) Love my sharks teeth!

15. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)
    Lol!! Me too! I like the black ones for jewelry, so mine are verrrrry verrrrrry oooollld!! (Almost as oooooooooolllddd as a farmer we know noooooooooowwwwww!!;))

KaiCat33, 007Farming, SahraB and 6 others like this.
  16. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

or maybe ..

[​IMG]

Over the weekend, I can see the repetition of the action (by name) that affected Black Friday. The difference is that we can enjoy the action for more than a day.

These days, we can enjoy Baby Boom, Power Feed Shopping and Deluxe Pheromones for a short time.

https://board-hu.farmerama.com/threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-139#post-1057390
    https://board-hu.farmerama.com/threads/pletykapad-pletykák-jóslatok-a-várható-eseményekről.18079/page-140#post-1057613

17. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Pearls would make more sense from oysters. o_O

18. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

baw815, I think the shark eats the oyster then harvests the pearl. 8) The toothy grin on their face says they like oysters, a lot! :p

19. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Maybe the pearl is just referring to their "pearly whites". Pirate treasure chests but they are wearing and holding pearl necklaces.

It could also be another introduction of an animal pen during breeding -- looks like a clam to me.

Cassie101, KaiCat33, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  20. codyj

codyj Active Author

I think you are right there are pictures of clams/oysters with pearls in all the pictures.

codyj #44475068

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.