For March 2022

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Mar 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hello!

A few words about next month.

To see a new animal approaching. This animal is an interesting mix of giraffe and zebra at first glance.
    :)
    The much-mentioned Bahama development is also approaching, here you can see a new plant and a fertile shed at the moment. It is not difficult to guess which of our animals will receive a fertile litter. Otherwise, your crop will be quite fun, the pattern is the same as the animal itself, and it can be a certain part of our clothing for home wear. My daughter used to shuffle in this, she was just the rabbit.
    :)
    [​IMG]

You can also prepare for breeding if you want, at your own risk.
    [​IMG],,,, Badges here .[​IMG] _ [​IMG]_ Rain is expected to support the green stripe (%) and a crate can be seen.[​IMG]

At the moment, it can be seen that the event will be more than usual for "2dl beers".
    (everything is subject to change)

https://board-hu.farmerama.com/thre...ható-eseményekről.18079/page-571#post-1255551

[​IMG]

Okapai

Tiger will get workshop
    [​IMG]

https://board-pl.farmerama.com/threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1370#post-2461941
    https://board-pl.farmerama.com/threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1370#post-2461738

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks 12ss12 for the great rumors! That is some very interesting new animal :music: and I love those tiger slippers!

Hamzavee and Bisquitte like this.
  3. 12ss12

In a few days, at the end of the month, we can use the discount love huts again. (single power)
    For this, the usual actions will also appear and the actions on the wheel are expected.
    It promises to be a short half-day event.
    source

There will come a day, but not now, when the crops will also fall outside the trees and plants.
    source

In April, a known mini-game, but in a slightly different version.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    source

More items for logging in, which we get once a month ...
    .. April-May-June
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Thanks 12ss12 for always sharing news of upcoming events!!!:music:;)

I wonder what BP has planned for April 1st???? Maybe the rain?:p

5. 12ss12

Easter basket full Easter
    [​IMG]
    jugglers
    [​IMG]
    Source
    = = == = = == = == = ==
    Pharaoh's Herbs

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source

It seems that this time during the harvest in Bahamarama, we will be collecting ancient scrolls and lucky charms to make them in the mill into puzzle boxes for playing the Mini Tetris game. The reward will be Ancient Seed Bags, in which there will be mystical seeds for sowing and growing mystical herbs, which, after collecting, will be given in quests in exchange for rewards. It will certainly be interesting, I like such events.

https://board-pl.farmerama.com/threads/zgaduj-zgadula.64442/page-1371#post-2464018

6. sanddollar15

Thanks 12 for latest rumors!

spotsbox likes this.
  7. 12ss12

Pharaoh's Herbs cont.
    [​IMG]
    source

8. sanddollar15

Thanks again 12! We are so lucky to have you finding all these rumors for us!:)

9. 12ss12

10. sanddollar15

Thanks 12, I love pet eggs! I need to see what this one gives and of course the price!

11. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Let hope this new Pet will be very handy and useful to have fingers crossed :p;)

The last several new pets have not really been that useful like help boost our harvesters or Buffs:wuerg:

12. 12ss12

spotsbox, Bisquitte and 456farmer123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.