Friends' Night Out

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I milled 52 decks and have played them all. I got 290 Trivia coins thanks to WisdomTrees post!:inlove: So I have bought the Turbo Jumbo tree,
    I am sooo happy! I have 90 trivia coins left and will try for another Jumbo tree! I also got 104 Star coins and have the CR up and running! I also bought 2 extra givers :) Good luck everyone and I hope you have as much fun as I am!xDxDxD I am playing on!;)

marymac50, jenzmum, upa70 and 4 others like this.
  2. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Seaside also - I think I just get 1.000.000 EP with first segment and that "red" SSG-stop. I´m 99% sure of that...

3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Which side of the lighthouse is the road on? Right side.

4. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Thank you, @anki74 :)

[​IMG]

dumbunny, Mooboy, jenzmum and 3 others like this.
  5. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have got the CR and Givers, maybe try get one extra Giver WisdomTree many thanks for your informative postings it helps alot :D;):D;) as these hidden extras are one off the Mini Games have either two or three paths with Help of FAQ it helps which paths to take first to get the Best Prizes

That wonderful SandDollar15 so please for you to get Turbo Jumbo Tree hopefully you managed get 2nd Jumbo Tree I have quiet few of these some years ago we could win Jumbo and Super Trees from Transatlantic Express Event I very much doubt they bring it back as lately these can be obtained in certain events but require huge amount of Event Crops

During Farmwheel Fun Event recently i did not see any Harvester 100% or 200% so instead i just play along to get CR Plus Givers get Piccolo Box few others using Trivia Points :p:p:p

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Mooboy for your kind words. I have just bought Suzy's Jumbo Tree so I have reached my goals! :inlove: I will now finish playing the crops and drops I have and focus on the 1 off's that have been posted! Thanks everyone for all the great info! Good luck and I hope you too are reaching your goals!

*WisdomTree*, dumbunny and upa70 like this.
  7. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

Let's admit it - it's been deadly boring (saying in Finnish, nothing to do with the "kill" thing!) pulling many many rounds of seaside 1+2, each time (2+1) x 4 Trivia points = 12 points.

But, where else could I have gotten both SSG and SG trees, not anywhere!

Well, it's not "home" yet - when you have 192 points and the price of the second tree is 200 trivia points, the shocking 3 drops are missing and the event plants are just being finished in the fields, which apparently have an extra 3000++, I guess you should " quick-rose" and possibly take a Piccolo Box or at least the best of the available mystery seedlings!

Endurance - speed - luck - and information (and roofs from the list on page 1 of this opening...)

THANKS FOR THE LIST!

wishes - Anki74

8. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

Okay I need Ding,Ding,Ding for The Cloud Row. If anyone has an extra they would like to get rid of next Gift and Trade, will try to make it worth a good trade.
    desaray17

*WisdomTree* and mika-1986 like this.
  9. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I just picked up an extra one. Happy to gift it to you if it is available for gift/trade, just remind me please. My game name is --Shimmer--

desi20 and *WisdomTree* like this.
  10. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Likewise, you can find an extra one here too.

11. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

Thank you very much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.