Frosty Farm Work 101 Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Dec 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

where does one get an event plant +1 bonus? That seems useful. Lucky that you had 400 trees planted, I am still 40 panels short, I planted 6 trees but in about 48 hours these 6 trees have delivered about 2 panels. I wish I hadn't planted them - it seems you need to go big or not bother to get a handful of panels.

FarmerMolly22, fun2farm and farmlily3 like this.
  2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

There's light at the end of the tunnel - 212 more watering cans and I'm finished - all crops are done; the first 3 animals are done and am on level 4 of the last animal - just waiting for those cans.

Edit: all done with cloud row up and functioning. Good luck to all still growing and collecting.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    FarmerMolly22, joanc123 and fun2farm like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

They have been prizes in events long ago (or so it seems!). This is my only working farm so I snaffled those bonuses down almost immediately. :music:

My other farm doesn't do much, just collects freebies and sends gifts so I tend to cover it in trees just so it doesn't look empty and this proved useful. It also managed to accumulate 3,000+ SG and not much less than that in SSG so I was able to zoom through those crops with ease and now back to trees for Watering Cans. :D

Ironically, the baby farm has lots of PF and could have woken the animals with that but didn't cos it had enough Wooden Sticks without resorting to that waste! :p

Good luck all! ;)

joanc123 and fun2farm like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I did a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake. Used 3500 event crops on wrong character & it is gone. Now have to work up the additional 3500 crops. :cry::cry::cry::cry::p

joanc123 likes this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

:cry::cry::cry:

joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
  6. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

only 18 hours worth of farming or abut 20,000 wasted mouse clicks if you haven't got a harvest helper. But yeah this event is bad enough without making it a lot harder on yourself

7. 12ss12

Yes, Mellowmalt. I don't think I will be able to finish it in time. So I am going to try the wheel for harvest bonus.

joanc123 likes this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well the wheel was not kind to me this morning and I am not going to get the cloud row. Not enough time to grow the huge amount of crops for the last two characters - it's just too much and I am done. I had a couple real life issues to deal with that kept me from harvesting on-time a couple days so the crop numbers just aren't there. That's how life goes for me now and I'm getting used to it. Does that mean I'm "adulting"? ack.

-matselleste- and joanc123 like this.
  9. 12ss12

For me too, the wheels were not kind. Did not even get one harvest bonus. So I am using supergrows & SSGs to finish the event.

joanc123 likes this.
  10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Finished the event on this farm and the "just in case I didn't" baby farm also finished. I would not have finished on this farm without a couple of wins on the Wheel (+100% Harvest for 24 hours and one or two +1 crop for 6 hours) and the baby farm used SG and SSG all the way through. :p

Good luck all those still going for it! ;)

11. 12ss12

I used up all my SGs and SSGs and finished the event. I even bought some hundreds of SGs using Farm Coins from the shop.

joanc123 likes this.
  12. crownglory

crownglory Someday Author

This one was hard to finish, I completed it 30 minutes prior to end. I wanted the cloud row for the 100%buff.

joanc123 likes this.
  13. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

OOOOOh! That was bad. I thought I was going to get all but one but I'm missing two of them. I have the cloud row. I had it down to the wire but then RL got in the way. I had it but didn't get to it in time. OMG!
    I want to thank everyone who helped me with the watering cans. It was the crops in the end.

joanc123 and dumbunny like this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

yeah this one it was the crops. Sorry you missed a couple givers, lottidah. I got a couple of them, but not the CR. Maybe they'll let us trade them in the future and you can get the ones you're missing.

joanc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.