Full Moon Plants

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by muro23897, Oct 1, 2026 at 3:42 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. muro23897

    muro23897 Junior Expert

    How can I get the highest yield from Full Moon plants? Should I set up a 1×1, 2×1, or 2×2 field?
     
  2. PrairieMaiden23

    PrairieMaiden23 Forum Baron

    1x1 plots with a 100% full moon harvest bonus (you can use more than one at a time and they don't require an empty slot), plus a 100% or 200% overall bonus in the diamond slot plus a 100% plant bonus in a gold slot, plus any party wheel bonuses you can manage to win.

    Now you know what I do...do whatever you can when you have the bonuses available. Oh, and: Set timers to remember to harvest as soon as crops are ready.
     
    muro23897 likes this.