Fuzzles needs another makeover

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by greenchelonia, Feb 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. greenchelonia

greenchelonia Advanced

I know you made a change not too terribly long ago to the daily prizes. I don't know if it's just my level group or everyone has this problem, but I get EP every dang day. Over and over and over and over and over and oh look a star, and over and over and over. You get the idea. I'm in the level 70-89 group. On day five for this group three out of the six options are EP related.. Little too high. Don't get me wrong I like EP, but at that level the EP doesn't really do much for me. So could you please add something else besides EP to the fifth day for that level group? I've been in this group forever and I don't even care to check it at this point. I already know what I'm going to get. EP or every once in a great while a star or supergrow.. Yay... Give the higher level people something that is worth getting. I don't have any suggestions as to what but coins sound better than EP every day.

farmingfreebird and Avienne_1 like this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

EP is useful at higher levels though...even if it's only 2-3 thousand...

dgirl_200 likes this.
  3. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Ep is totally NOT useful at higher levels.o_O I agree wieth greenchelonia. Better fuzzles prizes than Ep, ep, ep and more ep.
    As Experience Points are gainable EVERYwhere in the game, for instance; harvesting crops, trees, pens, workshops, doing quests, events, spinning the farmwheel, etc, it is a great idea to have fuzzles give us something else.

CC is way harder to come by, and hey, why not make it 2 powerfeed a day?....thát I would appreciate much more, as it is SO hard to come by, compared to gaining EP. :D