Game is loading and loading and loading

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by -Päärynä11, Oct 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It took ages to get in game. Hopefully I have new event plants growing. Mainfield have spinning flowers with water and manure after several attempts. Perhaps I had next field harvested or maybe not, but nothing works now. Just loading sheeps.

eijastiina likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello -Paaryna11,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if that helps? Have you been able to play the Game smoother now?

Can I assist you further?

3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Now I am finally back in game. I cleared them couple of times before I started this chain. Now I had after first login some fields ok, but when I had half of my park spinning I cleared everything once again and after that it seems ok.

But my seed shop is loading 100% forever. I managed to buy wheat, but after that is just loading again, again and again. Using seed shop used to make my browsers slow and logging in was always slow after that. I used shop last night, while there were some fixes. Buying went well that time.

eijastiina likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

You can try rebooting your computer and logging back into the Game to see if it helps improve things. You can also try rebooting your modem.

Can I assist you further?

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I cleared everything and rebooted after half of my park was spinning. Game works for some time and then sheep load forever with different %-number. Now it is loading map - 80% after refreshing, which usually helps, but not now. I can try rebooting again and look if helps, when I return back to farm later today.

eijastiina likes this.
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I have cleared your server cache on BP side to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

7. eijastiina

eijastiina Forum Apprentice

Päärynä, same problem here :cry:

8. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Maybe it helped - for half of my farm. After that weird things started to happen again. To play farmerama I need to clear cache and often reboot to avoid eternal loading at least once or more times to get whole farm done.
    Here are new weird things which do not happen every time and same way:
    Some seeds do not have any picture in seed shop, just level and price. In different times they are different seeds.
    I searched my crates, they had names, but wrong pictures - not any crate, some crate had toolbox picture, another giver picture, all were wrong.
    Seeder shows just some seeds, many seeds have just same sign.
    Right now I cannot fertilize my Boojum tree. Clicking it gives eternal 100% loading sheep picture. And my Ambarella tree is spinning flower.
    Activating cloud rows work some time, but in some stage it just loading. It is very frustrating, when I want to active some +1 crop there, when fields are ready to be harvested, but I cannot do it!
    There is also a lot plats, which look like they are just seeded, while they are ready just like another half of field, which look ready.
    Today I also had full field crops ready, but there were no buildings.

Earlier most loading problems were fixed by refreshing the page, but now it is not enough.

Now I must clear everything again and then try to give that tree super-grow and mulch and I will be kicked out from forum.

eijastiina likes this.
  9. shooger.sweet

You may also need to check that your browser is up to date or trying a different browser to see if that helps.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

10. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Still having problems with the game. When will the matter be fixed?

I have cleared my browser's cache and cookies but the same problem persists.

Refreshing the page will no longer help as it used to.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  11. shooger.sweet

mika-1986,

I have cleared your server logs. Close the Game and restart your browser to see if that helps. If you continue to experience problems, please start your own thread where we can assist you further.

Can I assist the OP further?

12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Another browser works little better, there is more visual problems with fields, but it is not loading so often so eternally. It sometimes needs clearing cache in middle of playing, but not very often.

My browsers are always up to date, or at least I update them and try again, before I write here ;) And do all possible I can do to fix, like refreshing and clearing everything and rebooting. My usual playing browser (Firefox) had update before all those strange problems started and then there was game fixes, perhaps they do not match together :( Problems started after those two.

I believe you cannot assist me further this time. But thanks for your help.
    Edit Firefox works better now :)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  13. Pyratic

Pyratic Advanced

My wife and i were unable to get into the game since 6am eastern time zone, i just got it. Will there be any compensation or extension of the event as she could have finished it, had the game ever loaded?

14. shooger.sweet

I am glad that Firefox is working better for you and hope the Game continues to run smoothly.

Pyratic,

I am sorry but as your issues were not due to the Game being down, no compensation will be rewarded. You can try the usual troubleshooting steps to see if that helps improve your login.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.