game is very slow.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by bıcıbacı, Feb 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bıcıbacı

bıcıbacı Forum Apprentice

Game is very slow. I read your answer like my problem. I cleared cookies. but nothing changed. could you please help me.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello bicibaci :)

You can try a different browser or the Standalone client to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

3. bıcıbacı

bıcıbacı Forum Apprentice

I wrote support about my problem. I tried some suggestion. But problem did not solved.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm sorry you are continuing to have technical issues.

What suggestions have you tried? The more information you share, the more we can try not to duplicate what Support told you or you can continue working with Support for further assistance.

If you provide your user ID#, we can clear your server cache to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

5. TC-çiftçi

TC-çiftçi Forum Apprentice

The game runs very slowly. I tried it from 4 different browsers and it doesn't work. WE ARE TENSE

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello TC-ciftci,

Are you the original OP? If you are please post your user ID numbers and we can try clearing your server caches. If you are not the OP, please start your own thread with your user ID# so we can assist you further.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.