Feedback "Game of Cones" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jun 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

dailyqjun2021_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Game of Cones" Quests in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Hate hate hate daily quests.

I can practically copy one feedback to every thread.

1. Too much going on at once.
    2. Why don't you use the event field?
    3. Too many drop items needed.
    4. Magic trees underutilized. Someone called this a "breach of contract" and I agree.
    5. Pathetic money grubbing attempt to force people to buy baskets.
    6. Oh, and did I say I hate HATE HATE daily quests?

I for one will not buy baskets ever until and unless I feel like BP cares about the players and is listening. It has been a long time since I felt that way.

3. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Hear! hear! Laurelei,

I'm only playing enough to get some season rewards points. I ended up getting the first CR which wasn't too hard to achieve, but I'm not bothering with the second.

Too many drops where you would need to purchase drops or baskets to complete the games. It does seem like a money grab game and that is why I am only playing it very simply without stressing and without buying anything.

howk01 and Laurelei like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have also stopped due to the ridiculous amount of drops required from one field which is also required for the event crop. I am stopping during events more and more these days. Too much going on to worry about all the crops and drops for too many events. -.-

howk01, Laurelei and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Not a fan of this event. Or ANY one-day events really. One of the days required so many drops it was impossible. Another day required too many plants, I didn't have time to harvest them all because I wasn't able to start in time and had used all my supergrow during another event. I got the cloudrow but I was unable to deliver the last plants for the last deco item because it ended during work.

I am thinking of skipping most similar events in the future because 24 hours or less to do the quest is just not cool because everyone has got a life outside of Farmerama.

At least there should be several alternative options of getting the deco items for the cloud row.

howk01 and farmerumf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.