Game things that make you go grrrrr.....

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Growalot, Jul 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I want to start off by saying that I love playing this game. It's a wonderfully wacky world to escape to when some 'time out' is needed from the real one.

There are so many brilliant features within this game but there is one in particular that makes me go grrrrr -.- Getting a skip in breeding when you actually don't want it!

I love a good breeding skip like everyone else. What makes me go grrrrr is when you select four breeding types to specifically get the next level but are given a skip instead.

My latest grrrr moment was during the Octo event. I am trying to complete the Cuckoo Kids quest so I was breeding cuckoos like a crazy person. After many breedings, I only had four extra mustachioed cuckoos so I decided to use these to breed for a much needed punkoo. Low and behold, I was given an unwanted Bee cuckoo instead.....grrrrr.

For this reason, I wish we had an 'on/off' option for skips in breeding.

What are the features in this game that make you go grrrrr?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    spotsbox likes this.
  2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

As I'm not a breeeding player - I only breed what is necessery for ongoing quests, but I hear your cry!

Thing the makes me go grrrrrrr: those shadowy silhouetts that has turned up lately around our fams + the "Ready Sign" that sticks to the middle of our screen, highly annoying! Grrrr

Lea2191, SONER1111, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Growalot, I did not take full advantage of doing many Discount Breeding with Baby Boom, which is not the best time not to get skips during Breeding

if you do normal breeding when Baby Boom is not running roughly 9 out of 10 you wont get any skips, but still chance to get a skip, But very very rare getting a Good skip

Yes i too getting the annoying plus + sign in the middle of farm fields, now i am getting Ghost Patterns in Bottom Half of the Screen:oops:

Also it is annoying i getting lots of Ghosting Shadows when i hover my Mouse over stables and Trees

It has not improve the speed harvesting my Cloud Rows Manually it takes a while to load up all my Cloud Rows, when i want to activate certain buff cloud rows to booster Buff Effectiveness :wuerg:

I so miss playing under Flash :cry:

4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Me too, very much. :( It's not like they had any warning about the change or anything so they could develop a fully working alternative.-.- I know other browser games that work just fine without Flash. I realize I know and understand nothing about computers or programming, but it just seems to me they could (should) have done a better job with the transition. :sleepy: My (latest) grrr is getting maybe 3 actions done before having to reload the game. I play on the client, the browser just drives me nuts, so I don't know if it's just my computer doing funky things, or why, but lately it seems I'm constantly having to reload, especially if I'm in a hurry. Oh, and I really, really hate having to deal with the privacy pop up all the time when I log in. >:( Why can't we choose once and have that be that?

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and Mooboy like this.
  5. suezoroc

suezoroc Advanced

...when you got to click twice to minimize the friend list o the right due to some bug

rivak likes this.
  6. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

Eveything you guys wrote down except skip breeding makes me go rrrrrrrrrrghh.

7. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

In the last couple of days, we have lost the 'hold' function for repeat loading of pens. So when I recently wanted to put swans in a menagerie, I would enter 'sw' , load one pen and go to load a second and 'sw' had disappeared! and ditto and ditto.....
    Grrrrr.... half a step forward and two steps back.......:mad: but does BP care?:wuerg:

AuntMoe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.