Suggestion General log out at event start

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Michael1877, Jan 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Michael1877

Michael1877 Old Hand

I've been playing this game now for a while, and a continuing and reoccurring problem is that players are aware that an event has started, but fail to log out and back in in order for their local game to register the event start properly or in time....even if some might see it as an inconvenience, I think a general/forced log out at event starts would make a lot of questions and posts on the forum obsolete concerning event starts....
    I'm not seeing any problems with this.....are there issues that could arise, and that I'm not seeing?

penguilnz likes this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Firstly, what if you're in the middle of something? It's a major inconvenience to be logged out of your account whilst you're in the middle of doing something on the farm. Secondly, most players should be aware, if not from experience then from common sense, that you need to refresh or at least test the refresh button before reporting a problem. You don't need to log out and back in again. There are always going to be some people who don't have the sense to try refreshing the game before assuming something is wrong and running to the forum, but to me it seems ridiculous to interrupt everyone's play time just for the few (and in comparison to how many players there are in this game, it really is a small sliver) who don't think to refresh or log out and back in.

3. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Especially after activating the 12 hour cooldown Pets...

:eek::eek::eek:

penguilnz and farmerumf like this.