German beer festival - "Oktoberfest"

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Latein, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

2. Hmmm... announced so long in advance, d'you really think it's for october ?
    Maybe it'll be a September-Oktoberfest... :p

or maybe even a "Septemberfest" 8)

:music:

~GW~

3. heidels

heidels Active Author

A clue posted on our Monthly Preview Calendar posted in the OA ;):
    • September 18th - 24th: September Event Quest (Oktoberfest theme)

4. Ah ha! so I see you're a faithful reader of the recent OAs - that's great!

I wonder if everyone else had a look at the preview calendar?

Effectively, the preview calendar lets us think that it could be end of september that we'll have the event.

I can't wait to find more details through the Grapevine :)

~GW~

5. LuckyLaLaLa

LuckyLaLaLa Forum Apprentice

I can't figure out how the Nublons are related to Oktoberfest, unless we have to drink lots and lots of beer.... but then we should probably include some purple elephants too?

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Hi
    In Germany the October fest is held in September. So I am sure that is what we are going to
    have. Maybe GW invited the Nublons to celebrate with us and have some Beer and pretzels
    and help us with all the tasks that have to be done to get the October Fest going.
    Happycallie
    ID#44901803

7. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Nublons again in one event... won't we have a UFO again as a reward?

8. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

Some more picutres!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Start guessing what is what :p and needed for what xD

Soure

9. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Tea bags? In a beer stein? Looks like they work like the cupcakes in the current comic event. Do they make beer?

10. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

Than these teabags need to find a special, high above or well hidden place. Just thinking of my kids, who like to make their own tea all the time.
    Looks like the "ginger bread" hearts grow on the field. Hey, wouldn't that be great for the Advent and Christmas preparations, if that would work. Think of all the time saved that way.:D

11. Arielh

maybe these beers are like the current cupcakes you need to put them in your farm and let them to be completly ready for harvesting:music:

12. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

[​IMG] [​IMG] (copied from Latein's post above, hope that's ok8))
    Beer bags?? Maybe Banjo can tell us if we're "brewing" our tea right xD. Yes, I think you all are right, we need to age the beer mugs like the current cupcakes, that's what we've done in the past Oktoberfest events with kegs. I'm thinking the "special" tea bags are drop items, either that we need to make the beer, or like the frosting, that can speed up the process?

@Dienstag: maybe you can hide your beer bags where your kids would never think to look, like in a package of prunes or behind some brussel sprouts ;):pxD. (I personally like brussel sprouts...and spinach...and green beans. My husband insists I'm just weird [​IMG])

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    farmlily3 and Banjoman like this.
  13. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

Yes, the beers seem to be like the cupcakes.

It might work like that:

Use theese crops [​IMG] (i won't tell the name, you have to guess :p) and some other things to do the first Quest. The prices in the first quest might be the beers.[​IMG] Then the same work like the cupcakes start... we need them for the second quest.. there we can get the prices.

[​IMG]This can be used to make the beer-producing faster

Source

Not enogh beers after finishing the first quest? You can do it again for BB!

14. Arielh

maybe the crops are called flower macaroons?

15. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

(I am not here anymore, its just a ghost of mine, I am studying english vocabulary!:p:oops: but I think that might be interesting for you)

[​IMG]
    Lets start guessing again:music:

Source

16. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I am going to guess the 64,000 is points for the tea bag beer steins like the cupcakes we just finished. At least I hope it is points and not crops! CAC is great but there are limits to what miracles it can do!:D

spotsbox and Arielh like this.
  17. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

I was wondering if it is 64000 of the crop and 3000 of the beer mug.
    Happycallie
    IE44901803

18. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Well, it looks like there is a beanstalk row with 3 items. I'd say the three black numbers are one of the event crops. I hope the 64000 is beer points (let's hope they fix the way one donates for that). The 8 might be some type of animal? It sure is a small number. I hope the red numbers are a second event crop. I have no idea on the greater than or equal to numbers. Will one of the drops or crops be pretzels? (I see a pretzel in the row emblem.)

19. LuckyLaLaLa

LuckyLaLaLa Forum Apprentice

Do I see several trees? Oranges, walnuts, pears, cherries, and apples?

20. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

64000 points in tea bags/beer kegs, that would be an awful lot. With the cup cakes is was "only" 17 500 and that was already very annoying. Maybe it is some kind of reward, like EP's or ccs. The color is orange while the other numbers are black and red. The 8 could be for an artisan product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.