German beer festival - "Oktoberfest"

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Latein, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I think the black numbers are for regular crops, orange numbers are for event crops, red numbers for tree fruit, the less than equal to numbers are for animals, possibly level based why the less than equal to and the blue or grey is for products, not sure which number is for the tea. That's my guess anyway, as for what trees or crops not sure, I believe one crop is carrots. :p

B

2. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Expert

I think the crop is gingerbread flower wreath and the mugs are beer tea that mature like the cup cakes. in previous year we had beer barrels that had to mature. Probably the blue barrel with the tea bag also makes some kind of beer.../:)8)

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

What is the bottom left picture? Looks like a yellow banana. Could it be? Will we get a Golden Banana? I hope if the red numbers represent tree fruit it is the barn value rather than quantity. I know farmers have a ton of tree fruit but I can't see having to donate over a 1000.

4. lovelyfarm1

lovelyfarm1 Active Author

I don't think it's a yellow banana. Looks like a honey tree .I might be wrong theno_OxD:p

I guess we will need carrots, strawberries, (raspberries/ cranberries/ may be radishes), apples, oranges, walnuts, cherries, pears, cows, horses.

The rewards : another cloud row and 3 EP givers to fill in the cloud row.xD :inlove::music:

5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

The most scary number is the 8.
    What we need to give 8 of?? It must be really difficult to get them:oops:

6. lovelyfarm1

lovelyfarm1 Active Author

May be 8 honey??o_O

7. piskica

piskica Forum Apprentice

To me that look like raccoon mask.

8. snobunny333

snobunny333 Junior Expert

Looks like a sheep to me.

9. Farm_Of_Horrors

Farm_Of_Horrors Forum Apprentice

Cannot make out what it is but one of the hardest things to get at the moment is a zen rake. Would they dare ask us for those?!?
    :wuerg:

10. snobunny333

snobunny333 Junior Expert

and I think the thing in the lower left corner is a duck.

11. QwerkQwicksilver

QwerkQwicksilver Junior Expert

I count 12 blotted-out pictures and only 10 numeric values .
    Discounting the pictures of the stein , crop and cloud row .
    Very mysterious .
    After seeing the FAQ , I see the black numbers represent the event crop . Total needed is 14,500 divided between 3 stages .

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    ~Grapevine*Wizard~ likes this.
  12. The FAQ having been published and the Event well under way, there's not much more to speculate...
    so...
    i...
    think...
    I'll...
    close...
    this...
    thread !

~GW~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.