Getting cold fins

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Dec 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crownglory

crownglory Someday Author

I just noticed this too, no breeding fish or donkeys, (not that they are sold out) BP removed them. WHY??? my guess is that so we spend Real Money to play this event. If so, how greedy!

Aetheria14 and GuineaUp like this.
  2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I think it is just a bug ;) Hopefully it will be fixed soon :)

Aetheria14, KaiCat33 and GuineaUp like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I would imagine it is more likely an event glitch ... :wuerg:

Somebody has posted in the Tech thread so hopefully all should be sorted out soon! :)

I have set up a few breedings to harvest spot on the start of BB. Thought I was being clever not using any buffs or CRs then realised they wouldn't be ready in time lol! So fed 'em a little Pheromone each and all will be well when BB is active. Everything crossed. :music:

I made a start with my "stock" of breeding animals. Finished all silver on this farm and silver on level 1 on Chevrefeuille. Gotta start somewhere! :D

4. crownglory

crownglory Someday Author

I am glad you are optimistic. :D However, I find it strange that the fish and donkey breeds are the only animals not at market, they happen to be two breeds needed that are normally avail for sell/buy and needed for this event (not counting the Reindeer breeds, since they stated as temporary)

Aetheria14 and GuineaUp like this.
  5. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

xDxDxDxDxDxD

6. -Mir85-

I see the colored fish and donkeys have been relocated in the barn, they are now in "other" category, together with the colored reindeer, that might be connected to the market problem.

Good job illy :D Found out when the next FOCD meeting is yet? I think I need to go 8)

Aetheria14, KaiCat33, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  7. illy1996

The Mods and Devs are on the case! :D

Market

Hey Mir! Trying to catch me out on the double post thing again! Nearly fell for it! :p

Nope, no sign of that poster ... think one of the Donkeys wandered off with it. :inlove:

Me, I debated about 10 seconds on whether I want to throw precious breeding animals at an event that probably (I never really calculate the cost) costs more than the items I am donating - why argue, I know I am going to do it! xD

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi ! I found this in our Tech Announcement posted yesterday. It regarding the errors in the new breeding features.

The Team will create a bonus code tomorrow to compensate for the bad experience and the lost time - you will get further information tomorrow.

Find it in the last post of Tech Announcement.
    So keep an eye on bonus code.

9. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

xDxD So true illy, if you find that FOCD meeting let me know :p

10. -Mir85-

Next time illy, next time 8)

The cloud row is actually very good. If you think of it as buying EP with CC, it is not all bad. I don't buy artisan products that give EP, but I do do farm house orders. My rule is that an order is worth doing if the items requested cost less than twice the amount of EP. So 2 cc per EP, and a bit higer for baha, 3 cc per BEP.

Using those numbers and harvesting the cloud row twice a day, the cloud row is "worth"
    2*(7000*2+7000*3) = 70,000 cc per day.​
    That adds up to over 25 mill CC in a year. Makes me feel better about spending 6 mill CC on the animals for the cloud row and PF :)

11. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

12. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Hi, posted already in tech about market, etc issues. There is a glitch and apparently the game team is working on it. Frustrating, but looks like we need to be patient.
    My guess is that they will somehow compensate us.. maybe by extending event, maybe in some other way.

13. Nellie_Noodles

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  14. -Mir85-

Nellie, are you clicking on the advent calendar row by any chance?

15. illy1996

Yep, I kept doing that too. Really wound me up till I realised what it was! :p

Mir, you are a mine of information - I am so glad that you and others are so keen to do the maths, I just haven't got it. Oh, I try but I make classic mistakes. I can do maths but I don't trust my maths. :wuerg:

16. Nellie_Noodles

No Mir am not ... Am clicking in the screen where you can see all the fields and the beanstalk and artisans etc...so doesn't look like i will be harvesting that today

Have got reindeer in the breeding House... that must have been in there for what must be nearly an hour if not more ...and still haven't finished lol
    I did two rows of four at the same time ...other one finished ...this one hasn't
    Strange
    New Breeding house would have been better implemented on a day when an event wasn't on... never mind

17. illy1996

I have that too - usually it is okay the second (or sometimes third) time I click on the beanstalk. Think you need to report it, Nellie. Good luck! ;)

18. Nellie_Noodles

I have Illy along with my missing fish from my inventory So i am having a good day >:(LOL ;)

*Note Mir I have just seen your post above and found my fish in Other *Thank you* ...wonder why they have been put in that sectiono_O

*Have found my problem with the bean stalk ....
    The First two buttons are Green ...but they aren't opened.. because one is the calendar event and the other is to getting cold fins event
    So was clicking on them and being taken to these events ....SO yes Mir you was Right.... twas me that didn't read your thread correctly :oops:

*Would be better if these wasn't alight* and i had a brain that was working

19. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Cloud row in the clouds with ep givers... done.
    Waiting for the re-stock from 132 pens :D

20. bauernfrau4

bauernfrau4 Someday Author

I think I am going to sit this one out. Too math-heavy. Although, thanks Mooboy for your great cheat-sheet that breaks down the numbers. I like the new breeding feature and will take advantage of BBDs. Good luck to everybody, may your skips be fantastic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.