Getting cold fins

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Dec 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Crisis!!!: I've just noticed they have removed the single best feature this game had: the poo pile in Baha, showing the flies when you hovered the mouse pointer over it..... It's so sad. Now, what will these flies eat? They'll starve.... And just for those ugly breeding portals....

Question for those of you who have already started breeding: is the effect of Pink Jelly automatically applied and somewhere shown in the new breeding interface? I couldn't figure out so far where, if it is (apart from guessing times are shown cut in accordance).

Warning for quick readers: I've seen already posted twice before that, for getting the CR and the 2 givers, the Level4's Gold and Diamond tasks are needed. They are not. They are only needed for getting 50 additional PFs in total but, if you're breeding towards getting stuff for donation to this event, be aware that they're not needed at all. Of course, these 50 PFs may be useful and you may want to get them (I will), but it's not necessary and you may even discover that you are donating more than you would get in return (even including the coupons and the 6 stars).

Final comment: I completed a task on a permanent quest to get the breed-o-mat but it was not credited (neither it or the CR harvester). I've already reported it to Technical Support. But pay attention if you happened to do the same I did: you may have not gotten them credited. (I suppose it's related to all the glitches happening around the breeding and the breed-o-mat things).

2. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

I finished the event. Or at least, the parts I was interested...8)
    Only left the lvl 1 Diamond (yes, I know. I'm a sticker fan! xD)
    Lvl 2 gold and Diamond (why do I need yellow reindeers when I can buy in the shop with CC's???)
    Lvl 4 Gold and Diamond (although I may rethink those two)

Used a mix of every possible animal. Didn't have the time to think it through the best strategy, sorry! I want to move on...

Best of luck with the skips!!! :D
    (Because I didn't have it at all!!>:()

3. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

It shows in the timer at the bottom of the window. With the breeding rune, pink jelly and the breeding CR activated my start time shows at 1:30 in the window. That is the only indication of activated buffs I can find in the breeding display.

I'm loving the new breeding set up but man are my skips lousy. The worst they have ever been in fact. It's looking far less likely that I will do any part of this event. I've not got more than a one level skip on anything I've bred so far even outside the event requirements. :(

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I am finally home and beginning Baby boom. Have been reading this strategy thread while breeding. All my results, no matter what animal I use, have been the next level...no skips. Very sad indeed. I love the new breeding mechanism but what did BP do with the skips?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  5. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Skips are the worst I think I've ever seen them :oops: Nothing but 1 level jumps :wuerg: and boy is it easy to blow through some PF. But I do love the new system, it's so much easier on my hands.

Aluntino, I agree it's so sad :cry:

6. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with no skips - I thought BP had just decided to officially hate my farm! I have to say it's not encouraging me to do a whole lot more breeding if this is what I get.:(

7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm with you on that TC...combining good skips with this new feature would have me at the PF sale! Tsk. Tsk. BP....

8. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

Sorry :oops: think my cuckoo's stole all the skips :p Been getting Punkoo from regular cuckoo and just bred wooly snout and got Rabbit ear, Punkoo and a Swashbuckaroo all on one :inlove: shock shock, that never happens xD Forgot what ones I got from reindeer but I know they was a couple good ones. Good luck to all doing event and with your skips :)

9. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

I finally ( yes finally, that word and I go hand in hand, lol) get a chance to begin breeding :D
    You all know how much I :inlove: breeding ...
    NOT breed Reindeer @ Christmas!! :eek: Whatta ya think I'm Cuckoo! xD Their stalls are all bedded down with nice clean hay for their long winter stay :)
    By the sounds of all the moaning going on though out this thread, guess I missed those l'il glitches that eventually turn up when a new content update is released -.-, lucky me! ;)

I have been wanting to touch this new breeding hotel since it was implemented, it was torture not being able to, so I am off to do that now, will post strategy after a quick evaluation. but yes fishies and donkeys are going to go.

10. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Quite like the new breeding house so far ...gives more room to continue growing crops at the same time ...be even better when i get to know it a little better

Thought it might be more expense to use ...but so far haven't found that it is

11. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

It could just be me, but there are no skips...
    >:(>:(>:(

12. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I did 50 donkey and fish with 4 sets of twins and just 5 skips of just 1 level-18%. I did 4 of reindeer and got a 5 elf and 2 gifts, so a set of twins and 2 skips-75%. Either I was very lucky or they are balanced toward the reindeer breeding.

13. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Used 270 PF only got 3 two level skips :sleepy:

14. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Ok i'm all done on this one .... didn't understand it very well but got there in the end .... I rather events that tell us how much of what items to add ... my math isn't the best so don't enjoy these type of events as much ..... i think BP's strategy this event was to Break the breeding pens .... I didn't get as many great skips this time very disappointed this BBD Pfffft! i hope this isn't a sign of whats to come .... if so i wont be using much power feed in the future

Aetheria14, desi20, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I got a dancing panda and an angel reindeer, both from regulars. I guess the skips didn't skip my farm. xD

Aetheria14, desi20, KaiCat33 and 10 others like this.
  16. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I must've gotten real lucky with a Milky Way Cow and a Fire Donkey :inlove: Other than that I agree skips suck

Aetheria14, desi20, KaiCat33 and 9 others like this.
  17. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

did no breeding, got no skips xD

Farm looks like Christmas :)

Bank account looks like Santa paid a visit 8)xD

18. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I've run through my stock and my PF and with the exception of a Fire Donkey from regulars got nothing but a one level skip. The event is officially a no go for me.

19. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

All done. :D

Good luck everyone:)

Aetheria14, desi20, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  20. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I got just a couple of single layer skips from lots (about 40) donkeys and fish, but I got a sushi panda from only 4 pandas and a mustachiod cuckoo from 8 cuckoos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.