Getting cold fins

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Dec 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decree

Decree Old Hand

I didn't participate in the event in any meaningful way. I did do some breeding on BBD, and the skips seemed pretty normal to me. In fact, I got my best skip this BBD. Got a Milky Way Cow from normal cows. I even spent some time testing some breeding theories I wanted to check out.

I just couldn't get behind this event. The cloud row would require additional parts from my farm to complete, and the cost was far too high.

Cassie101, desi20, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have Completed Most of This Event Except for Level 2 Gold and Diamond as they are not worth Unlocked in terms of Breeding Animal Values.

It has be huge let down by not getting hardly can great skips or even a good skip...This has really spoil the Fun Complete out of this Breeding Event.

Also The New Breeding Template, which does not need to use Breeding Motels in our Fields did have so bugs with it as i was unable to using Breeding Machinery Feature as it suppose to make things Easier. I did do some Breeding But Not that many of them as hearing many posting many of you or all of you did not getting any Good Skips regardless to which Breeding Animals we used.

Instead I Focus Growing as Many Reindeer as i could for high as 11,000 CC each As I already got the Cost of All Reindeer Stables including Yellow Ones Back. It was good Job I Traded All Reindeer Stables i had at Barter and Gift Event.

I did not do many Breeding Reindeer either due to awareness of not getting Great Skips, so I did conserved my Power Feeds in My Barn as I got More Power Feeds than i started with before this Event Started. There was no point to go crazy on Breeding this Time until these Bugs have been Fixed. The Bonus Code is Daft cos we cannot used it until week Later in the Past we could use Bonus Codes with

There is already shortage of Breeding Animals in the Markets, due to this which has pushed up Breeding Animal Prices, but if the Breeding Baby Boom not going to give Great Skips or Baby Boom Rune is working as it suppose to then i agree with Aluntino there will be severe shortage of Breeding Animals in the Markets which will make it much hard to Complete Breeding Quests or Breeding Events Big Point needs to sort it out asap as we suppose to have lots of Fun with Breeding Events.

I am Wondering when we will be able to use Breeding Reindeer Again ?? as it going to be a fair while as will be having couple of Neon Events in the New Year next one is in January involving Ducks, Sheep and Cows as I have been buying these from the Markets as i already had some. But did not bother to Breeding some more for Neon Event since we was getting dismal Skips :eek:o_O:oops:

3. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Used to think having lots of stables and work shops in my inventory being a pain ...
    Now have found that they can be extremely useful... from reading the posts of strategys etc I'm learning ;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    marymac50, Aetheria14, JJenks and 3 others like this.
  4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

My strategy at this time for this event includes:
    • skipping submission of any animals toward the challenge
    • continue low quantity sales to those breeding specifically for the event challenge
    • continue gathering out of balance priced level 1, 2, and 3 breeding animals (Only 1 specific level 4)
    • keep milling reindeer feed for own use and selling to others
    • continue riding the reindeer by keeping fields full of reindeer and selling
    There is no shortage of breeding animals in the barns of big breeders in this market. Anticipated breeding and investing continues in a healthy way. Pheromone sales even turn to quantity levels of 9,999 for this farm. Demand must be created by developers for breeding animals to be released as investors in the area are accustomed to waiting periods.

The increase in the breeding of some animals, coupled with reindeer, has caused a shortage of several base animals in barns. There is no shortage of market listings in the areas but if one wants them then one must either pay dearly for them or produce them.

Congratulations to all who have competed their goals with the current event. :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Dienstag, Cassie101, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  5. Nellie_Noodles

The trees from the advent calendar turned out to be ...XL elderberry....XXL apple... plum ...pear ...stone pine... Kowhai and 2 sorb trees
    Didn't have any Sorb trees and i now have 2 Kowhai ...So i am pleased;)

Thank you Farmerama

marymac50, Cassie101, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Didn't complete the Event in full. But got what I wanted and thus finished the event last sunday :)

I got 3 Sea-buckthron, 1 Kowhai, 1 XXL Beech, 1 XXL Fullmoon Maple, 2 XL Stonepine. Happy with the results. Seems the results from trees are good, this time ;) :)

7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I got 1 Black Willow, 1 Sorb tree, 1 Sea-buckthorn, XXL Olive and Maple, xl Stone pine and 2 xl Beech.:D

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

This farm got a Sorb, a Kowhai and my first Black Willow! :inlove:

Chevrefeuille got two Sorbs and a Kowhai. :music:

Not bad and most of the others were XXLs so I am pretty happy with these results. :D

9. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Strategy is to continue riding the reindeer, operating the fishery, and with just shy of 2 days remaining in the event: time to review this thread. If my method results in a figure which is less than I would pay for a star then I'll consider doing that portion of the event in a day or so.

The grapevine suggests that M6 will disappear. I need to start seriously thing about working on that quest.
    And :cry: and :cry: and they might take all my M6 coins :cry:

10. Nellie_Noodles

:eek: Have got 21.410 M6 coins... Had better start spending them if that's the case...before they rob me :wuerg:

Have still got 20.245 of them after finishing the M6 Quest ...any suggestions how i can use them up :oops:
    They have No exchange value :(

*** Reminder to myself and anyone else who needs it xD... the code or whatever it is we are getting will be out tomorrow ***
    It is thursday tomorrow isnt it ?xD what with christmas near ...am starting too lose the plot... days are just flying by and i still need to ice the cake :oops:

We Have Snow woo hoo xD

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    Dienstag, KaiCat33 and farmer_broke like this.
  11. Nellie_Noodles

12. Nellie_Noodles

Found this on facebook ^^^^^^
    Worked for me ...hope it does for everyone ;)

Not a lot for what we endured that day ... Time of 5:50 for the Harvester and 10 power feed ...BUT is better then nothing I supposexD

Wish they had given us party tickets ...Only need one scarecrow and then have the set lol ... haven't been lucky enough to get it as YET Grrr
    And harvester would have been better as a coupon
    Moan Over xD

;)Thank you farmerama for the Harvester etc from the advent calendar ...it will be a great help with christmas near

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    Dienstag likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.