Mini-Event Gift and Trade: April 2021 Thank you Notes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Apr 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. xiop

xiop Active Author

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    upa70 and farmlily3 like this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I want to thank the following generous farmers: -Paaryna11, EssaB, Strikoroba, illy1996, Clashstrummer and puppiesnponies.

You are all wonderful people and I will put your trees to very good use! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Clashstrummer and farmlily3 like this.
  4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

thank you to essab (again) xiop & shellhappybj for their generosity in helping me with my lack of moonlight trees. :D

add sanddollar15 to my thank you list too.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  5. urchin

urchin Forum Greenhorn

thank you -gubbelgubbel- and kukori80 :inlove::inlove::D

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. missyliddle

missyliddle Forum Apprentice

Thank u so much illy1996

farmlily3 likes this.
  7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Another round of thanks goes out to Suezoroc, Xiop, and Ajjg1966 for their trees! They are planted and growing nicely.

An extra special round of thanks goes to illy1996 for the additional trees given. The Annana tree is a wonderful bonus!

Thank you all so very, very much!

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Many Thanks for your Kind Gifts, as they help me with my quests...special thanks too..Sarann,Paaryna11,Farmfily3,ctindaldavies,upa70,cheverefcuille,Mrsmacdonald01,shellhappybj,puppiesponies,trishap58,sanddollar15 and clashstrummer ;):p:DxD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.