Event Gift and Trade: April 2024 Thank you notes

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Farmers.Almanac, Apr 25, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

I would like to thank the following farmers for helping me acquire needed items for my farm.
    And also for sending smiles my way. :)

sandollar15, Northy, MeadowCrossing, Jarrow, rivak, upa70, cheacky1, dizzylizzy51, gardengal, Ajjg1996

Many Thanks for the Kindness and Generosity you have shown!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024 at 5:03 PM
    Nala777, upa70, gardengal and 5 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

A big Thank you, wolfeyesone, for your generous gift of trees I needed! You too are a kind and generous person!;)

4. pedrofish31

pedrofish31 Forum Greenhorn

I have received so many gifts I was missing on my farm. I cannot thank you enough! This is such a generous community where
    Pay it forward! works.
    My special thanks to: Northy, jarrow, wolfseyesone, gardengal, rivak, MeadowCrossing, Sanddollar15, IpsiDei and -matselleste-

Nala777, upa70, gardengal and 5 others like this.
  5. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I need to thank Jarrow, MeadowCrossing, gardengal, wolfeyesone and Northy for their kindness and generosity. You all rock!

6. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

I see I'm not the only one who needs to thank Jarrow for their generosity. Thanks so much for the giver item I needed for my CR.

:inlove:

Nala777, upa70, BlackCaviar and 3 others like this.
  7. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker