Event Gift and Trade: February 2024 Offers and Requests

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Farmers.Almanac, Feb 1, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your wishlists, requests, give-aways, offers, trades. Please stick to one post, and update it or repost it updated, if you wish. Please use IGMs to discuss offers and agreeing on gifts/exchanges.

Please be sure to check before agreeing to a gift exchange if the items are giftable / tradeable. A guideline can be found in the FAQ, but please double check the availability of the items in game to avoid disappointment.

Happy gifting and trading!

Note: If you farm name is different to your forum name please indicate this so other players may contact you

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Dear Fellow Farmers, what a pleasant surprise to see February beginning with this event and running for such a long time!

I have a surplus of stables/upgrades to pass along. Will keep an eye out here and send to anyone who lists one of them.

I would appreciate any of the following trees which may be giftable. They are needed for quests and I've not found them available for purchase. Thanks in advance!

Tiki Tree (gives a TT Totem) - received, thank you!
    Nectarine - received, thank you!
    Salt Cedar - received, thank you!
    Durian - received, thank you!
    Goldenchain - received, thank you!
    Achacha - received, thank you!

Givers: I am saving for the Books of Orla CR and the three givers, and didn't realize they might be close to their expiration time in Shop-o-Rama. Have enough coins for one giver and the CR. If anyone has one of the givers below, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.

- Rent a Book - received, thank you!!!
    - Picture of a Librarian - received, thank you!!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. djtillu

djtillu Padavan

Hello Dear Fellow Farmers,
    Happy 14th Farmerama Anniversary
    to everyone! :)It's been an incredible 14 years of playing and enjoying the game together. A special shoutout to those who have been connected for the entire journey, supporting each other along the way. Here's to another successful year ahead! Personally, I've been part of this fantastic community for one year, and it has been an amazing experience connecting with players from around the world. A heartfelt thank you to my wonderful neighbors, with a special mention to my sweetest neighbor, @sanddollar15 :inlove:. I'm truly grateful for her invaluable tips. Wishing everyone the joy of the first Gift and Trade of 2024! May it bring even more excitement and fun to our Farmerama adventures

here is my wishlist :)

Mainland Trees:
    Blackathorn, ice fir tree, elm, honey locust, hawthorn tree, bitternut tree, persian silk tree, bayberry tree, lemon tree, black willow tree, albino redwood, wisteria, silver leaf tree, chequer tree, slope point tree, medlar, prehistoric fir, chapel oak, silver wattle, sea backathorn, stone pine, ash tree, tilia tree, cedar, wish tree, Red anoju tree, yellow elder, sorb tree, dogwood tree, birch tree, apricot tree, cottonwood tree, crroked tree, dappled willow, methuselah tree, magellan beech tree, norfork pine, red alder tree, redwood tree, wollemia tree, tule tree, yew tree, chestnut tree, magnolia tree, bougainvillea tree, chaste tree, strawberry tree, saltcedar tree, silk tree, yellow trumpet tree, sakura tree,

Baha Trees:
    Desert poplar, Mangosteen fruit, boojum cacktin, bottelbrush tree bloosm, ceiba fruit, desert rose blossom, ice cream bean, jacaranda bloom, jackfruit, jujube fruit, kopak tree seeds, mangrove fruit, mangongo fruit, pitanga fruit, rainbow eucalyptus fruit , ravalena seeds, sacotra dragon tree fruit, soursop, star apple, tiki tree totem, yangmei fruit, ylang ylang fruit, pistachio, star fruit, brazil nut, poinciana, buddha’s hand fruit, tamarind, mherstia fruit, baobab fruit, dragonblood fruit, durian fruit, ponytail palm frand, rollinia sugar apple, sandalwood, tree fern blossom, nectarine, amberella fruit, helena olive, lepidodendrancone, myrrha bud, pawpaw, scarlet wisteria flower, siggalaria fruit, superb cynea seeds, woods cycad cone, mango, pequi fruit , lychee tree, pomrgranate

Animals:
    Rabbit Neon, donkey neon, horse neon, fish neon, dog neon, ostrich neon, panda neon, shark neon, peacock neon, llama neon, mouse neon, goose neon, cat neon, hamster neon, bear neon, scorpian neon, salamander and salamander neon, racoon neon, bee neon, tortoise neon, chameleon neon, beaver and beaver neon,

Workshop Neon:
    shark tooth necklace neon, bikini necklace neon, chopsticks neon, peanut butter neon,

Thank you in advance :inlove::)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
  4. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

Hello all, happy Gift and Trade!
    I'm looking for the following trees (if they are allowed to be exchanged/gifted):
    breadnut nevermind, cannot be gifted
    desert poplar nevermind, cannot be gifted
    kokia thank you!
    wild privet nevermind, cannot be gifted
    I have too many xxl tree and stall upgrades to name here that I can trade; please let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

Thank you!!!!
    :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
    sanddollar15 and djtillu like this.
  5. Raelyn

Raelyn Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone & happy trading!
    I am looking for a few Items, I would be most grateful for any help with these things.
    I would also be very happy to give items in return, message me!

Dashing Dolphin (decco item)
    Rainbow trout
    Pangolin
    Okapi
    Red-eared Slider

Komodo Dragon
    Quokka

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hello :)

Looking for:

Komodo Dragon
    XXL Yew
    XXL Redwood
    Floral Tunes
    Pink workshops
    Neon Zombie Sheep

Available for Trade:

Pink Bat Guano
    Pink Luggage
    Pink Rabbit Shearing shed
    Pink Truffle farm
    Pink Duck Feather station
    Some Neon stables - just ask

Trees, stables, upgrades and some deco items. Too much to list so please just ask!

Please send IGM and Happy Trading!

7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Hi everyone!

I really, really, really need the Little Librarians giver item currently available in the shop. I jumped the gun and bought the CR and other items for it before realizing I didn't have enough Farm Coins to pay for everything. Can anyone help?

Now that I'm home and have access to my notes, I'd like to ask for a few more things:

Kokia Tree
    Cedar Tree
    Red Peanut Butter Factory
    Red Bat Guano Workshop
    Red or Pink Truffle Farm
    Llama Stable

I have some extra trees up for grabs. Send IGM if you're interested.

base baha trees--abiu, bird of paradise palm, boojum, bottlebrush, cannonball, cocoa, durian, jacaranda, jocote, kapok, lychee, macadamia, mongongo, moringa, plumeria, rainbow eucalyptus, ravanela, slash pine, socotra dragon, soursop trees.

base mainland trees--almond, bayberry, bitternut, chapel oak, crooked tree, honey locust, maple, methuselah, olive, slope point, tule, wish, yggdrasil trees.

Happy G&T!

sanddollar15 and xiop like this.
  8. CliffFarmer1

CliffFarmer1 Someday Author

Decorations needed please:

FINAL TREE REHEARSAL
    CANDY CANNON

Thank you, CliffFarmer1. :]

9. SassyPantsFarms

SassyPantsFarms Forum Greenhorn

hi.

I am working on the Noah's Ark quest and would appreciate stables or upgrades for Horses, Fish, Bee and Ostrich.

Thank you in advance

xiop and 007Farming like this.
  10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Everyone

I am looking for these
    • Hair Gel Factory
    • Safety Cones Factory
    • Air Bubbles Production
    • Fangbrush Factory
    • Candle Workshop
    • Boxing Glove Factory
    • Solar Power Plant
    • Ear Warmer Factory
    • Wild Pear Tree
    Please IGM to Ajjg1966 as i too many to list to trade for items i seek above :D;):)

11. luzon01

luzon01 Forum Greenhorn

Hi Everyone!
    Happy 14 years of Farmerama. I just got back to playing after 9 years and I'm missing quite a few things for some quests I want to do.
    I'm looking for the following trees:
    • Cedar Cone
    • Larch
    • Salt cedar
    • Durian
    • Goldenchain
    • Achacha
    • Ambarella
    • Desert poplar catkin
    • Nokia bloom
    • superb Cyanea seeds
    • Raffia seeds
    • Wood's cycad
    I'm looking for the following animals:
    • Bearded Reedling Nest
    • dormice
    • Red Ear slider
    • Robin
    • Anteater range
    • Red panda
    • Hippo
    • Mantis
    • Rhino
    • Penguin
    • Sea pony
    • Zebra
    • Eel
    • Green tree monitor
    • Meerkat
    • Agama
    • Sunfish
    • Tarsier
    • Kakapo
    • Firefish
    • Hyena
    • Hummingbird
    • Okapi
    • Ocelot
    • Rainbow trout pool
    And any of their workshops

I will appreciate anything you guys want to gift me too cause I'm really missing a lot of stuff for quests.

I also have some trees to trades
    • Cork oak
    • Loquat tree
    • Rowan tree
    • Albino Redwood
    • Aspen tree
    • Flanklinia
    • Wild pear tree
    • Mulberry tree
    Thank you in advance, luzon01

xiop and 007Farming like this.
  12. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Happy weekend everyone, and Happy Birthday Farmerama! I normally don't worry too much about givers, but in looking at my CRs, I realized I have a bunch I am missing givers from because I haven't been able to play as much as I used to. If anyone had a spare of the following they would be interested in trading for, then, message me and we'll see if we can make a deal. :)

Ribbon Me This
    Festive Three Pointer
    Coughing Up Confetti
    Colorful Celebration
    Cafe Board Fixing
    Coffee Time
    Cat Condo Makeover
    Covert Caddie
    Whiz Bunny
    Spring Fever
    Catchy Clown Pants
    Too Hot For You
    Milkshake Spring Strawberry Pipe
    Vanilla Pipe
    Chocolate Pipe
    Easter Chocolate Factory
    Eggs-pert Painter
    Smart Eggs Cakexplosion

There are more, but I'll start with these. :p

007Farming likes this.
  13. porkchop1

porkchop1 Junior Expert

If anyone is shutting down a farm and has an extra something fishy to finish a cloud row... let me know what you want to trade. Thanks in advance

14. Roxlkee

Roxlkee Junior Expert

looking for sustainable fashion (received thank you), strike, dial c for cheese will finish some cloud rows if anyone has them available. I have lots to trade. Thank you

15. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

I am looking for some ep items also: Something fishy to finish cloud row. Thanks! have lots to trade

16. cats50

cats50 Regular

If anyone is cleaning house I need a couple of 2 x 2 ep items for cloud rows. Have stuff to trade. thanks. Don't care what they are cause I just use them to fill rows

Thanks got several!!!

17. RowSie

RowSie Regular

I need the giver "Treasure Trove" to complete a cloud row. Have things to trade for it. Thank you! RowSie.

18. francheska10

francheska10 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone. Happy 14 years. Here is a friend of farmerama for many years. Unfortunately, I missed many events and many updates. I would appreciate it if you could help me catch up. Many thanks in advance.
    List of trees I need:
    -Lychee
    - Bougainvillea
    -Araucaria
    -Bitternut
    -Chaste
    -Brich
    -Bayberry
    -Chequer
    - Blck Willow
    -Albino Redwood
    -Elm
    -Chequer
    -Beech nutr
    -Sweet Chestnut
    -Cedar Cone
    -Wampee
    -Ginkgo
    -Tiki tree
    -Nectarine
    -Salt cedar
    -Durian
    -Goldenchain
    -Achacha
    -Ambarella
    -Desert poplar catkin
    -Nokia bloom
    -superb Cyanea seeds
    -Raffia seeds
    -Wood's cycad
    -Downy oak Acorn
    -Toromiro
    - Parrot Feather

The truth is, any extra tree they have is fine, I have no problem receiving it.

I'm looking for these animals:
    -Toads
    -Pleco Fish
    -Chinchilla
    -Bearded Reedling

I would also appreciate any animals from the Bahamarama Island

As with the trees, I accept any extra stables they have.

I have these trees available:
    -Acumicated Magnolia
    -Kowhai
    -Bristlecone Pine
    - Bristlecone Pine Xl

I have these animals available:
    -Sharks
    -Lion
    -Gasela
    - Giraffe
    -Wolf

Thank you very much for the help. Francheska10

xiop likes this.
  19. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

I am looking for a traffic cone/safety cone workshop, and a samara tree as I work on some FSQs if anyone has a spare, I would appreciate it.

Both items received, thank you!

xiop and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. mateja2003

mateja2003 Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone have a Barnyard bill tree to trade if it is possible?
    I can give in return all of next:
    Unfortunately it is not possible to trade or gift this one tree.

If anyone is interested in an exchange, please message me.:)

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.