Event Gift and Trade: June 2024 Thank you notes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jun 21, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. CliffFarmer1

CliffFarmer1 Someday Author

Thank you Farmerumf for the trees and snail upgrade. CliffFarmer1

BellaMary69, Nordais and farmerumf like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks to my wonderful neighbor Raelyn for the Komodo Dragons who are now happily living on the island!:music:

BellaMary69 and Nordais like this.
  4. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

Last edited: Jun 25, 2024
  5. cat_71

cat_71 Forum Apprentice

many thanks to mc, pnp , gg & wolfey for the trees & habitats

Last edited: Jun 24, 2024
  6. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

Thank you puppiesnponies, gardengal, MeadowCrossing, and wolfeyesone for your kindness and generosity!

And an extra big thanks to Northy for the plethora of gifts, especially the pink salamander den!

All of you rock! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi I just want to say thanks all those send me kind gifts Sorry as i am busy on Holiday atm;):D

8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you upa70 and sanddollar15 for your generosity and kindness. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.
  9. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Count Count

No idea whom to thank, but tonight as I was placing an expired limited giver on Shipwreck Bay, I noticed the long sought "Treasure Trove" among my givers. May I send a belated, but very heartfelt 'thank you' to my Secret Santa for this delightful treasure which allows me to complete the CR.!!!
    I don't know how I could have missed it during G&T and can't imagine any other way it found its way into my inventory! :inlove:

BlackCaviar and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.