GIFT- GIVING Season

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by davidb1yth007, Dec 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Farmerama have definitely Not taken on board the title of this 'Season' as the rewards for paying for the season pass are extremely underwhelming. There is not one rare tree or stable (other than the random ((yellow stables)) which we all know are never going to give us what we want). And the best of the regular rewards is a paltry white poplar. Stingy grinches.....o_O
    And who knows if we are going to be still playing in a month!:wuerg:
    My Strategy is to leave my cash in the bank (or under my pillow)!xD

2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I don't know what to say about this season??
    I've never participated in any "Season" - I just grab whatever points and feather tokens I get from other events. Never really interested me but maybe I've been missing out. Maybe I should read the FAQs and figure out how it works :)

3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

You should pop this in the Feedback section for the devs to read

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Sewinglady's farm is the only one even attempting to reach the bitter end. And it really will be the bitter end for that farm unless/until BP fixes the payment issue (residue from BFG).

This season is short - about a week less than the others, that surprised me.

Anyway, this farm and the teenager farm have been donating what they can afford to donate. That customer that always wants flowers (Pigston) is a pass for me, as is the one that wants breeding animals. The teenager farm has a serious shortage of Baha crops, so I skip those customers on that farm, too. But, if the donations don't wipe out the barn, glean what rewards you can...

5. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I was not impressed with the offerings of this season, so I am not attempting to accomplish anything with it. Unless a stable or tree is being offered that I don't already have, I see this as a way of depleting my stores without much benefit!

This game has definitely gone from "try to do everything" to "how is this event going to benefit me?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.