Gift sending problem

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Axella, Dec 20, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axella

Axella Forum Apprentice

Hello dear forum officials
    I think I have a problem with my account. I can't receive neighbor invites. Neighbor requests are not reaching me. But they can add me if I invite them.
    That's why I can't get any gifts. I have neighbors who send me gifts, but the gifts do not reach my account.
    Can you please figure out what the problem is?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Axella :)

If you will provide your user ID#, we can check your account.

3. Axella

Axella Forum Apprentice

4. Farmers.Almanac

It appears that there is an account that also shares your name and it is that account the invitations and gifts are going to. It is an inactive account so the issue has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

We will update you when we have more information.

Axella likes this.
  5. Axella

Axella Forum Apprentice

Thanks for the information. So will I not be able to use this account anymore? I activated this account from my e-mail address and purchased the gold package. Can you please tell me what to do when I get news from the department?
    I'm sorry, should I keep playing now?

6. Farmers.Almanac

Yes, you can use the account. The problem has been fixed and you should now be able to receive neighbor invitations and gifts. You can play as much as you would like to :)

May I assist you further?

Axella likes this.
  7. Axella

Axella Forum Apprentice

Thank you sooooo much!
    I will not forget this kindness @Farmers.Almanac :) Well, I'm very curious, my account won't belong to someone else later, right? Because I want to buy some packages. That's why I don't want to have any problems in the future. Someone else can't claim rights on this account, right?
    I ve asked a lot. Sorry. I just want to be sure :(

8. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome :)

No, your account will not belong to anyone else. The problem has been solved. It shouldn't have been possible to create an account name already used, but it was an inactive account that had not been used in years. Just a glitch that has now been fixed :)

You can feel comfortable playing and purchasing items. All is well :)

May I assist you further?

Axella likes this.
  9. Axella

Axella Forum Apprentice

Thank you for everything. Any help you gave was invaluable. I wish you success in your work. You can close the topic :)

10. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome :)

Thank you for your kind words. No further questions. Closing thread as requested.

Axella likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.