Give us some rest....please

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by hatzeva, Jul 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I too have the band in my park. I was so pleased to get it.
    I'm no longer doing a lot of the events, too many all the time, makes the game tedious and even boring >:(

kesh2020, stacymaya, Willow and 7 others like this.
  2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

WOW....more than 3 times the amount of events -.-Thank you for bringing that to our attention;)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  3. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

LOL!! My same exact thoughts, hatzeva!! Thank you for posting this!!

Makes it verrrry obvious what BP is doing, don't you think??!

stacymaya, Willow, Chloe3456 and 5 others like this.
  4. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I also remember old events; Open air, Chestnut, Strawberry, Comic, Birthday and a lot of others, with love. But ask me what events we had in May just gone. Nope, not a clue. Just too many to keep a track of. It's a pity.

5. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I know hatzeva. Even the repeat events lately have been badly changed, at least in my opinion. I can't remember what happened in April, at all, event wise. :oops:

Jazac, stacymaya, Arielh and 8 others like this.
  6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I totally agree! I also remember the most of the old events because they were a few and we anticipated them. Now we anticipate the days that we don't have events.

:eek::eek:o_O
    Thank you hatzeva for posting this! It is crazy how many events we have each month!

Jazac, hatzeva, stacymaya and 3 others like this.