Givers Depot!

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by RowSie, Apr 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RowSie

RowSie Regular

I'm in love with my Menageries... and thinking about how useful they are, I could not help but want some sort of Givers Depot. Just like the Menageries, Manufactories, and Arboretums, a place to store givers would be so awesome. It is a long time fuss for some of us, players, that for one, there is not enough space for all we've got, and two, the park and now the Shipwreck Bay look like a messy flee market of sorts with so many different style and themed givers.

It could be based in a total number of 1x1 and able to adjust to either givers sizes (1x1, 2x1 or 2x2) so it is flexible enough for us to pick and choose what to store in there... Givers Depot next please!!! :inlove::inlove:

2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

That is a fresh and great idea RowSie;)

sanddollar15, PeepsCA and habalala like this.
  3. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thumbs up for the idea.

Another option: over the years I (and I asume many other players) won quite a few of the Farmwheel jackpot givers. Great for filling empty space but I would love to be able to stack the jackpot givers. When placed upon eachother, like an upgrade, the (T)EP or whatever goodie it hands out increases.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Two thumbs and all toes up for both of these ideas!

sanddollar15 and spotsbox like this.
  5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Awesome ideas! :D

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Thank you! Thank you!!! The Museum is long awaited!! ;)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes Thank You! and it takes all 3 sizes:inlove::inlove:

Solatido and RowSie like this.
  8. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Yes! Now it is waiting for the "stacking of Farmwheel jackpot givers"!!!! xD

Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.