Golden Bananas/Stars

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Pattipanda, Sep 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Pattipanda

Pattipanda Someday Author

Hi everyone,

There is always many posts about players having too many stars and/or not enough golden bananas.

I would like to see a system where we could exchange our stars for GB or exchange our GB for stars. It could be that each player can only exchange within his/her own farm or perhaps an exchange centre could be created where all players would go to exchange. Perhaps it could be part of the city bank.
    Another thought would be to have an exchange stall within the marketplace.
    The hardest part would be to decide what the exchange rates could be ie. 3 stars for 1 GB, or 1GB for 5 stars, or just have a 1 for 1 no matter which way the transfer is going. Lots of options there and I think it would be fairest if we had a standard exchange rate rather than each player deciding what rate they want as they do when they sell items at market.

2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Pattipanda - Wonderful idea!! And the standard exchange rate would make it easier to implement. :D:D

Elemeef likes this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The new coral reef still under development has been hinted at it being the new game design that would use our extra stars. Depending on how many it will take there will depend on how many may be exchanged for GB. Overall, a good concept but if I had to choose, I would probably save my stars until after the coral reef is implemented and then see how my stars stand.

4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend