Gone Fishin'

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by EssaB, Jun 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have hit on the center of the circle but only getting bass. This could be a fantastic event but so far..lots of problems with the drops and the actual lure game itself. Thank goodness for the builder....I was short on worms so I put out crops, now short on lures and waiting on stables. Classic II parrots are not dropping any feathers. I haven't found a good mix yet so will keep trying for now.

meba091, JJenks and -poppyseed- like this.
  2. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

I had similar results with parrots. 7 classic IIs only gave 1 feather:( I've gone back to pandas and camels. Still trying to find a winning combo, but maybe refined crops by day and animals at night. Thanks to all who are posting their results. It helps a lot.:)

SillyGuy, meba091, Aluntino and 2 others like this.
  3. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Oh, not good...40 geese gave 3 feathers :oops:
    My field of Lily of the valley w/ the machine dropper refinement just gave me 6 parts and 7 gummy worms o_O
    I don't know what is the best way to go :oops:

desi20, meba091 and Aluntino like this.
  4. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Only able to make 2 Normal Lures so far.
    I messed up planning for drops, but I'm not complaining...
    8)8)8)

Erridge likes this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

How good a catch I make seems to rely more on luck than how well I do with the circles...

LDCrow, meba091, Erridge and 2 others like this.
  6. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

My best lure results were with the longer wonder stables, 18 stables a mix of wolf, dove, frog, platypus, rooster, fox, glowworm got me 18 lures. My field of geese, rabbits, turkeys, moles and butterfly only got me 8 lures for 25 stables.

JJenks likes this.
  7. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

36 pens of ordinary parrots gave 5 feathers
    2 fields of Geese gave 26 feathers
    using 5 howies
    now trying with chickens

Aluntino and JJenks like this.
  8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

From Field Full of Geese gave me 7 Feathers/4 Machine Parts, Will Try Again with 4 Howie Donuts
    From Field of Elephants gave me 13 Feathers/10 Machine Parts, Will Again with Howie Donuts
    Two Fields of Gerbra with Water Love Refinement gave 15 Gummy Worms and 19 Machine Parts

Meba091 that good to get 26 Feathers from Two Fields of Geese as I am using Yellow Geese Pens will try with Howie Donuts ;)

JJenks that Strange That Dropper Machine Part did not give you many Machine Parts. It Seems we can get Reasonable amount of Machine Parts by Growing Crops than Stables or Trees.

From Other Postings in this Thread that we can Reap More Machine Parts than Feathers. So it seem that we will eventually have more Machine Parts than we started with so far they are generous with Machine Parts.:)

JJenks likes this.
  9. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

As I'm running CAC at the moment to build crops back up all bar the glade are in crops, so I have lots of gummies - drops from trees were abysmal. My glade has pinks and long time reds, but it doesn't look good there, so when my CAC runs out I'll switch to animals all over the place and see what that yields!

10. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

I hate to be negative but I don't like this quest. :(:cry::cry:

farmerumf and CaliChrome like this.
  11. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Just had a go - rubbish at mach-o-meter, rubbish at the practice, rubbish at the real thing and got a golden trout and the cloud row xDxDxD. My advice therefore, is to only do normal lures and be as rubbish as possible to be successful!:p

Dienstag, Erridge, Cassie101 and 12 others like this.
  12. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

TC xDxDxDxD that's the spirit!!! I love a challenge...I will figure this out...maybe by the end of the event xD

marymac50, Erridge, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

TCRooster - feeling same as you and playing same as you. :D You have expressed exactly my feeling.xD
    Got a cloud row, fishin' fun & 2 wreaths. :D.
    My advice is also do normal lures.

14. puppiesnponies

field of 44 orange chickens gave 5 feathers and 1 machine part

Erridge, Cassie101, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  15. snowballcracker

snowballcracker Forum Greenhorn

i just had a rubbish cast and whoopie i got the cloud row so dont try to be so precise like tc rooster said ! xD

Erridge, Cassie101 and 12ss12 like this.
  16. makeating69

makeating69 Someday Author

Made 38 premium lures. Got the cloud row and all three pieces to activate it. Also got 250,000 regular ep three times, 250,000 bep once, 250,000 cc once, 4 golden bananas once, 4 CAC 4 times, and 2 spring wreathes twice. The rest were sub par. Good luck to all.

Dienstag, Erridge, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  17. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I noticed on the casting, I got 2 that looked perfect and got minnows on both and the one that was obviously bad I got a bass. I think it's totally random on what they give so I wouldn't worry about being perfect. My drops are dismal though and I don't have a lot of time right now. Here's hoping that longer stables and crops will have improved drop rates on my next go round.

Erridge, Cassie101 and abubadi66 like this.
  18. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

trees in 2 fields and stables in the other 2. So far, 107 worms and 5 feathers. I made one normal lure, got the 2 circles on top of each other, boom, a minnow. Not too impressed so far

Erridge and Cassie101 like this.
  19. puppiesnponies

Congrats makeating! What did you do to get so many drops to make that many lures? Did you have a strategy for the fishing itself or was it truly only random? My 'dead on' circles are not giving the best catch. Will try as others suggested next time and not try for a perfect catch.

20. makeating69

makeating69 Someday Author

I bought the large angler's basket. When I left a small space between the circles on the outside is when I caught most of my "lunkers". Don't know if it helps or I was just lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.