Good Morning. What's the news ?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Nov 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I thought we could have a thread to greet each other everyday with some love, some tit bits and something pleasant. So this ' Good Morning Thread'.

[​IMG]

We are having very good rains. 23cms rain in Chennai in the last 24 hours. More rains to come. So it is a rainy morning here.

2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Good morning from Sweden! Yesterday we had frost (brrrr) but today just rain which I prefer. Our four dogs do make a mess with their 16 muddy paws tromping through the house but it's a dear mess to clean up. Have a great Sunday all!

3. 12ss12

Still raining here. Chennai is flooded. Holiday declared except for essential service. So at home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Marina Beach (second largest beach in the world) - Only water, no sand to see
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Oh no! I was hoping all that rain wouldn't lead to a flood. Then I scrolled down and... yep, there it is. :(

bmcfall_8490 and 12ss12 like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Stay safe. Hope you dry out soon :)

Good morning. Wishing everyone a good day.

6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Good Morning everyone. Overcast here and very damp. Washing to be dried indoors today with windows open. Lovely big pile of ironing to do later, one of my favourite jobs! Off to watch TV with cat on my lap - another of my favourite pastimes.

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Good Monday morning from Central Florida! It is a cold (for Florida) 41oF but the Sun is coming up and it looks to be
    a cool fall day!:) We also set our clocks back an hour over the weekend. Enjoy your day where ever in the world you are!;)

bmcfall_8490, 12ss12 and Lilaclady like this.
  8. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Good morning from California. I'm normally up this early, but am on my way to hospital for a surgery.
    I need your prayers please.:music: This is to correct a surgery I had a couple of months ago. To be honest, I'm nervous.
    Hugs to all. :inlove:

9. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

I hope that your surgery goes well this time Brookeham.

10. farmerumf

Sending Hugs Brookeham from FW

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Brooke, blessings to you as you have surgery and hope recovery goes well too.

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Brookeham, sending lots of good thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery! A few hugs too!;)

13. 12ss12

Hi Brookeham, don't worry everything will be fine. Just face one thing at a time and you can overcome it. Wish you a safe surgery and a speedy and healthy recovery.

zerodegrees, I just linked your avatar with your post. xD:p

Its still raining here. Good Night everyone. Time to sleep.

14. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Hope this surgery fixes whatever complications you had from the last one, Brookeham.

It goes well with just about anything these days. xD

bmcfall_8490, Brookeham and TERRIE like this.
  15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Good morning from North Florida! :D A lovely 60 degrees and sunny here, and not a cloud in the sky! Should be around 75 degrees by afternoon. Had a lovely view last night of SpaceX re-entry over the Florida skies!

Blessings Brooke, hope you are completely recovered soon!:inlove:

16. farmerumf

Good Day. Went shopping and got some lovely lamps, lights, cards and a few pressies. Now it is drizzling again but as it is dark I can't really see it.

17. _Crispini_

_Crispini_ Forum Apprentice

Good morning! What a lovely day.. Hope everyone has a nice day down on the farm!

bmcfall_8490 and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

Good Morning all! Nice sunny day here.

bmcfall_8490 likes this.
  19. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Mornign everyone!

Brooke get better soon :)

Weather in Madrid is what's expected. A bit cold in the mornings but then it gets better

Here is the Cumbre Vieja volcano in La Palma last evening

~no outside links permitted~ My bad! Had forgotten this forum does not allow youtube videos, unlike the German or Spanish.

I happened to be there in August before the all the quakes started. Such a lovely island!
    Hopefully this will be over soon so the islanders can get ther lives back

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  20. farmerumf

Good morning all. I wrote a list last night of all that I had to do today, read it this morning and came straight to the farm! Perhaps I will tackle it once the coffee has kicked in.

bmcfall_8490, sanddollar15 and Willow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.