Good Morning. What's the news ?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Nov 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Such a lovely thread:inlove: I am always happy to read your news from across the world!
    Greetings from Greece sunny and warm weather here of about 20+ degrees °C.

12ss12, mika-1986 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  2. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

First snowy rain (rainy snow?) of the season here in Amsterdam o_O

12ss12 likes this.
  3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Hi everyone. Overcast, rainy and cold but at least I am inside sorting Christmas stuff. Naughty cat is sat on the table beside me daring me to move him off.

12ss12 likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Good morning :) We will have mild seasonal temperatures. Looking forward to winter's cold and possibly snow. We can sit by the fire and enjoy watching the Christmas tree lights. I like to sit in the dark with just the tree on :inlove:

Today is my wedding anniversary. 32 years! Hubby is off work today so it will be a good day together :) I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and a headache which has continued into today along with fatigue and tight chest that is noticeable when I breathe. Yay, winter colds :(

Have a good day on and off the farm :)

tommone63, 12ss12, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  5. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Congratulations on 32 years Pnp -here's to the next 32. I hope you will be better in time for Christmas.

6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings for a quick healing Pop. - and congratulations on your 32nd anniversary!:D

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Happy Anniversary pnp, to you and your husband! I hope you enjoy many more years together!:inlove: I also love to sit in the room with just the Christmas tree lights on. it is so pretty and relaxing! Hey, I hope you take care of that tightness in the chest, NEVER a good symptom, take care and feel better soon!

12ss12 and puppiesnponies like this.
  8. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Happy 32 anniversary pnp! ;) I also wish you a speedy recovery.

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. I am home recovering from my 4th surgery..I have trouble with clots in my legs and circulation (my Doctor says a possible side effect of Covid). I am praying that this last surgery and hospital stay is my last.....and that everything worked!

Willow, 12ss12, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

Thank you my friends :)

Brooke - may you feel better soon and that your recovery lasts. Thoughts, prayers and gentle hugs to you....

10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Happy Wedding anniversay, pnp ! Wish you many more decades of happy married life !

Brooke - Wish that your pain eases and you become fit as ever.

Arielh - Seeing you after a long time. How are you ? Are your studies over ? 20+ C is sunny warm for you ? Here it means very cold and shivering. Anything above 35 Degree Celsius is considered to be sunny and warm here.

11. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

−7,3 ℃ in Helsinki today. :music:xD

12ss12, mausorvo, Titi-tyy and 3 others like this.
  12. 12ss12

@IpsiDei -7 ℃ - Something which Chennai has never heard of. You must be freezing to death. It is one of my wishes to see snow. Some day it might happen. May be in North India near Himalayas, such temperatures do occur. But here, it either heat during summer or rain storms during rainy season is the usual norm.

[​IMG]

sanddollar15, Brookeham and IpsiDei like this.
  13. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Finnish Independence Day and in Muonio - 34.4 ℃.
    Finland's shallow mounds are not quite the Himalayas, but the fresh air there too. :p

_Zebr_, 12ss12, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
  14. tommone63

tommone63 Forum Apprentice

Good Morning from central Italy.
    Today’s cloudy and not cold 12°C.
    Tommorow is Christmas eve so just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

15. 12ss12

Wish everyone and their family & Friends a Happy & Prosperous New Year !
    Let this year be a year of love, happiness and health !

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

happycallie, Brookeham, rivak and 7 others like this.
  16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you 12ss12, and I also want to wish everyone a "Happy, Healthy, New Year"! I also hope this world
    becomes a kinder, gentler more loving place to live!

17. 12ss12

Hi *WisdomTree*, Nice Song - "Its a new day, a new life for me. I'm feeling good."
    Let it be so for everyone. Let all our troubles go away go away this year. Let's be happy and healthy.

Mooboy, How are you ? Sorry to hear you are feeling down. But happy you are trying to stay positive and focused. Get well soon.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  18. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

Good Morning fellow farmers !!:) Its a rainy morning here too. Though I don't like the rainy weather but the sound coming from outside my window is somewhat satisfying.:music: But here I am studying.So boring.:sleepy:

Hope and Pray that you had a speedy recovery. Fighting !:D

12ss12 likes this.
  19. puppiesnponies

We are digging out from 7 inches of snow in about 8 hours with super cold temps overnight. I know in parts of the country/world, this is probably not big news, but for my location, it is significant.

The interstate was shut down. Over 500 vehicles had to be cleared. Over 100 accidents. Some people were stranded for up to 15 hours in their cars. We should have learned some preparation when our neighboring state had the same problem just a few days ahead of us. But this storm was expected late afternoon and arrived mid morning.

The commute home should have been 45 minutes to maybe an hour, but took 5 hours. :oops:

I am thankful we were home safely. Hubby recovering from surgery so he didn't have to be out in it. His job is considered 'essential' so he would have gone to work and had a really hard time getting home.

Brookeham, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. 12ss12

How are you now, Brooke ? Better ?

Happy to see you after a long time, hopy. How is your studies ? If I remember, you said you were going to study medicine.

That's terrible, pnp. Stay safe in the storm. Look after yourself and your husband too. Try getting some adjournments like we say in legal terms and postpone the works if it is likely to cause both of you harm.

Our Courts are closed. Only Virtual hearing. Corona 3rd wave has hit us. We have night and weekend lockdowns. In future might be made more strict.

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.