Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by salbera21, Sep 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salbera21

salbera21 Forum Apprentice

Hello Farmers
    There is a place called Sera where we grow plants in the farmhouse. I have received many improvements from flower pots so far. But the problem is that although I put these improvements in slots, there is no change (For example, an improvement I got while planting plants (Tere) in pots says that the growth time would decrease by 10%. But I could not observe a reduction in the growth time of any plant)
    In addition, I do not understand whether these enhancements affect which plant they belong to, or whether an improvement affects all plants.

Edit: When I translate to English, some of my writing is incomplete or translated incorrectly. Sorry for them

Cassie101 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello salbera21,

You need to check which bonus the refinement effects as the refinement you won may only be for a particulat crop. If you have tooltips enabled in Game Settings, you can hover over each refinement to find a description of what any particular refinement rewards.
    Here is the Greenhouse FAQ for more information.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.