Halloween 2014 Strategies.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Oct 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Arielh, maybe check again. We did receive a gold oxcar that looks like a trophy in a quest in the past. There is also the Budda stature.

I have finished the quest, got a frog and a orange fish. Forgot the other one lol, I guess it really impressed me. Congratulations to all who have finished and best of luck to all still working.

Puski96, Mooboy and bygo_cris like this.
  2. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

I've completely finished the event on this farm! Stables were fox, orange turkey, and orange guano. Trees were XXL fig and carob!:D

On my MissSmartyPants farm, my trees were XL Mandarin and XL Mango :) I've finished all the crops on that one, and only need about 30 more ectoplasm and I'll be done! Thank you to everyone who sent me drops, they have made a world of difference!:D

Puski96, Brookeham, Mooboy and 6 others like this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Congratulations steph :D great trees :)

I am glad you'll be able to finish on your other farm too, well done :inlove:

Puski96 and steph2014 like this.
  4. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

All I need is glowshrooms. What I have planted right now and 3 fields replanted/harvested. Should have plenty of time as long as I don't make any mistakes. o_O

Puski96, baw815, JJenks and 2 others like this.
  5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I now have all the ectos I need. (Thank You friends and neighbors!). I've also completed the creepys and I'm just working on glowshrooms.

Puski96 likes this.
  6. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

finished. put on 3 wonder stable, hope that It will give something good

7. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

Holy smokes! I just harvested the 3 secret stables on my little farm, and I got a raccoon, an orange ostrich, and a RED ostrich!! This is my first red pen ever!! Woohoo!! :D

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    baw815, JJenks, pocahontas-1 and 7 others like this.
  8. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Finished! 75 ectos to spare. :D

steph2014 likes this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Good for you Steph! They were certainly prizes worth having, not a duffer in that lot! ;)

steph2014 likes this.
  10. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Finally finished yesterday. Took a bit longer than normal but just couldn't let the opportunity of selling manure at 200 CC slip by :)
    Even sold a few 100s at 225 a piece, the world must have gone mad! xD

For my seedlings I got another 2 Pomegranate trees, to join the rest of the pomegranate forest.
    The Wonder stables:
    a Stork - happy only had one before
    a Yellow Sheep Shearing shed - happy. I might not ever use it but didn't have one before
    a Red Bee Hive - super happy! It's the funkiest looking pen I've seen

Congrats to all that have finished the Event and fingers crossed for you who are still working on it!

11. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

Just finished this morning !:D Thank you to all that helped ;) Have not put my trees or Wonder Stables out yet but I did get a Singing Tulip from the prize wheel :music: Congrats to all who finished and good luck to those still trying. desaray17

Puski96, steph2014, JJenks and 4 others like this.
  12. -eieio-

-eieio- Forum Apprentice

Just waiting for my last crop of Creepies to grow, then I am finished. I got a splendid looking parrot feather tree and a brazil nut tree. I wonder if there will be a quest or challenge coming up that will make use of the parrot feathers...

Puski96, CaliChrome and -Mir85- like this.
  13. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I completed the level 7 and for me this is the end. I have an empty cloud row but I think I did very well on the event comparing to the time that I had for the event!
    Good luck for all who are trying to complete the event and Congratulations to those who have finished it!:);)

blessedlady2 I am sure it is a trophie. It is called "Platinum Farming Award"
    Aluntino I have placed both of these trophies.
    Maybe I will ask the Support later... Thank you for helping me!

14. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Arielh,

Then, if you've already placed both of your trophies in the LL rune, the "Trade in Trophies" button should only be grayed out if you'd already maxed out both trophies, totalling 30%. Since that's not your case, you definitely have a technical problem. You should then contact Technical Support.

Puski96 and Arielh like this.
  15. Arielh

Aluntino
    If I am conected to the english server my problem will go to the English Technical Support or the Greek?

Puski96 likes this.
  16. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

I got my Teddy Bear! Boy that was close!

17. Arielh

Congratulations!!!:)

Puski96 and CaliChrome like this.
  18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I, too, have completed the event. :p

Puski96, JJenks, desi20 and 2 others like this.
  19. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

three wonder stable , no new rare animal
    rabbit orange(not bad, I'm low on stock,another one help me to stock up rabbit)
    eagle (stay with it's brothers on barn)
    pigsty red (good my second red stable,the frist one is rabbit come from event prize.)

Puski96, steph2014, JJenks and 4 others like this.
  20. pocahontas-1

pocahontas-1 Someday Author

Yippee! Got another cloud row. Gonna be like Christmas on the farm when I ever get the beanstalk. Good luck to all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.