Feedback Hanami Festival

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Apr 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Hanami Festival.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Hanami Festival" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

This is a nice simple event, and of course I appreciate the use of the event field so we can continue other farming... but WHY is the event field stripped of all the bonuses that we have earned through our hard work? I understand that the idea is to offer a level playing field, but just as everywhere else in life, that's not really a thing. All this does is penalize those who have worked their farms for years. How about instead of this type of "fairness", offer some events that, those of us with all the resources can get done in a day, but easily completed by beginner players in the time allotted? Instead of the many, many events that can ONLY be completed using all of the resources. But don't penalize your long term players in the interest of holding on to a few new ones. Take a lesson from Anheuser-Busch. As always, love the graphics, appreciate that the two crops have the same growth time, and the prizes are good for the amount of work involved.

3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Growing crops on the event field seems to take forever: people remember that this is how anyone playing the free version is progressing in the game! I don't think it's made for low level players because it requires manufactory produces and some tree fruits to get the good stuff. Of course one can always select the crop options and finish it, but with less than desired rewards. On my end I complete the event as an afterthought and only because the event field icon is right there on the mainland map because I'm not sure I'd remember to go in the Moonlight field page to do it.

On the positive not, yes it was a good thing that both crops had the same growth time. Was it necessary, no, I don't think so, but it brought a change of colour on the event field and that was fun.

EDIT : after trying to finish the event with my baby farm I can't : do not have access to some of the main & baha crops/products/animals to finish it... :(

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  4. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Veteran

Loved that this event was on the event field! The graphics were lovely. Having just two crops to grow at the same rate made it less complicated for me. I had a big learning curve in the beginning as I just could not grasp what I needed to do from the basic strategy of which size plots to use to realizing I needed to complete all three areas for the CR, and that I could decide which reward I wanted and work towards that at each level.

Thanks to several very patient and helpful fellow farmers, I finally grasped the mechanics and had great fun. I completed the event Sunday and am looking forward to any similar future event. I was able to get most of my preferred rewards with what I had in stock or could harvest. I think the Silk Tree must be a Wonder tree as I am unable to find it anywhere so I couldn't get the Parkin Wonder stable. But no worries, as I'm content with what I did at a relaxed pace and no stress for me. Of course being retired means I can keep a closer eye on harvest times which helps speed things along.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. istanboy

istanboy Regular

I was able to finish this event in plenty of time. The prizes were appreciated too.

sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  6. .Sneezer222.

.Sneezer222. Forum Apprentice

I really liked this one, it was mellow and easy and I got through it with time to spare. I really appreciate that.

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.