Happy Farm News 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Clashstrummer, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Pick A Tree really, really paid off for me today. I played 6 times and got 4 Moonlight Mania trees! I got the Marshmallow Ghost, Sarcophagus Pear, Crimson Eye Creeper and Creepy Willow trees. Plus a regular dogwood and baha desert rose.

BB well spent. :D Best luck I've had yet with this event. I'd like to send a shoutout to BP for including so many Moonlight trees. Thank you very much!

12ss12, 007Farming, baw815 and 6 others like this.
  2. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Congrats @rivak :)
    :music:Congrats :)

12ss12, 007Farming, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Congrats rivak - nice haul from the event!:D

12ss12, Nala777, 007Farming and 2 others like this.
  4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)
    :D:D:D THANK YOU NOTE for -Matselleste-:D:D!

It worked!!:D The advice you gave me to work crushed eggshells into the soil of my plants worked!!:inlove: They have improved greatly, and are looking like happy campers now!!:music: Thank you so much!! (Now I look like a happy camper too!!!)xD

12ss12, Nala777, SahraB and 1 other person like this.
  5. baw815

baw815 Forum General

With this looooooong MM, I got another section of Mushroom Forest open. Only one more to go with lots of fireflies.

TCRooster, 12ss12, rivak and 10 others like this.
  6. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Good luck with that Mir :)

Nala777, SahraB, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  7. Willow

Just got two lovely spins on the party wheel - a 200% harvest bonus and a pink feather collecting factory!:D

12ss12, baw815, 007Farming and 11 others like this.
  8. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

[​IMG]Happy Dancing.....just reached level 100 on the main farm Woo Hoo!!

Loving this very extended MM - Finally got an ember beech tree, an XXL midnight oak and waiting on a few more horror tomatoes to get the hellhound pen.

Well done Willow with your party wheel spins - very hard to top those wins!!

9. Willow

:DCongrats on level 100 Growalot; a major milestone!

10. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

11. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Congratulations Willow! The pink station is very cool. Congrats to baw815 and Growalot as well - those milestones are a bear to achieve!

And I have my own small happy news to report. I finally earned enough stars to unlock the Baha Rainforest. Gives me a place to grow long-term crops while I use the other two spots to grow animals and food for them. :)

farmlily3, 12ss12, joanc123 and 7 others like this.
  12. Willow

rivak - Congratulations on opening the Rainforest, neighbor! This will really give you a boost on the island!

[​IMG]

13. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Managed to open one more section of the mushroom forest, one left to go and will get that open before the end of MM this time around. Also collected a crab pool (been searching for ages), a few EP boosters and opened up a new cloud row using the various types of slide. My farm has been stuck in a rut for a while and it feels like some changes are on the horizon!

14. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

15. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Just opened the final section of the mushroom forest! Been working on this for so long, so excited to finally have all the land available

farmlily3, 12ss12, SahraB and 9 others like this.
  16. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Mega congrats to you, squigglegiggle! :D:D:D:D:D:D

17. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

One more day for my Goal! (Just for now)

[​IMG]

18. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations SahraB! What do you have out on your tropical fields that you have acquired so much TEP so fast? In September, you reached 80 billion and now just over a month later another 20 billion!!!!! That is fantastic! :D:D:D:D

19. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thank you PnP! I'm sorry for the late reply.:)

First of all, I have to say that it may not be possible to reach such a result for players who play this game completely free of charge. So you may need to spend real money on some pets and rows. Or you can also choose to be a worker for BP, and so you have many advantages. So, to spend real money or be a worker of BP, the choice is yours, except I don't know a third way to do it.

But if you do not have good items, Pets and Buff's with the desired result can not. For now, it's not that easy to get these items that I have. I think BP will be offering us more EP/TEP items and Pets and other things soon. It's not too late for anything.

PnP, I admire you and many other women farmers in this forum and I love being here. We won in this game, EP, TEP, CC.. these are just pixels.:) Have fun everybody!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Whew!! Talk about boosting your EP's!!!o_Oo_O:D Way to go, SarahB!!!:inlove:
    Thank you for sharing with us....and of course - for all the time you find to help in so many other ways!!:inlove::D:D