Happy Farm News 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Clashstrummer, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Baron

That's SahraB. Her in-game name and forum name are different, but she's well known on the EN forum and she sent you those gifts because you participated in her forum game. Check out this post for more info.

2. SahraB

SahraB Forum Veteran

Thank you zerodegrees! :inlove: Actually I remember sending an IGM explaining the reason for the gifts for Lea2191, and I'm glad you're happy with those gifts, thank you Lea2191.:)

3. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Someday Author

I also would like to :inlove:thank you again, SahraB:inlove:, for such a welcome and amazing set of gifts to this new farm!! They were the first that I received, and were so generous to a new 'starter' that they made my heart flip with joy!!:D

4. rivak

rivak Forum Inhabitant

I earned a Wonder stable in the Alice in Tumbleland event. I opened it today and got a Sea Pony pool! I've been getting repeats tha last few times and it was great to get a new one. :)

5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Opened a wonder crate and got a pink fish - very good timing!:D

6. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Someday Author

Tried reeeeal hard, and got the new Mantis stable!!:inlove: Almost fell off my chair!

Also got 2 Hair Gel factories from the train.o_O:D

Finally Managed to open the RainForest - Yipeeeeee!!!:D
    Definitely a Happy Camper here!:D

7. rivak

rivak Forum Inhabitant

I used a party ticket spin and got a pink cat stable today! Very nice, and appropriately colored for today. :)

8. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Veteran

Reached 300 million CCs yesterday...there was a time when I used to actively work to save/earn lots of CCs, but once it was in the many millions there was no need to do so any more. But 300 million is still an exciting figure! If only saving RL money was this easy...