Happy Farm News 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Clashstrummer, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I lost interest in working on Edelweiss Valley over the summer as it was just too slow and tedious. I renewed my efforts, though still sporadic, and finally reached level 25 a few days ago. I now have the first section of Sunflower Hill open:inlove: and moved my arboretums and Jumbo trees there which freed up farming space for the Glade :)

Moraine, 12ss12, 007Farming and 9 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations puppiesnponies. on opening section of Sunflower Hill and Freeing up space for the Glade!:)
    I am very happy for you!:D:music:

12ss12, BellaMary69, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  3. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

In addition to holding Jumbo trees, Sunflower Hill is a great place to open Piccolo Boxes and use all the (+) items. ;):D:inlove:

4. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Congratulations PnP. :music:

12ss12, BellaMary69, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you :)

Nala777, 12ss12 and Nordais like this.
  6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I've got 602 stars, so I should be able to access the Valley in..................two years or so? :p;) By then I should also be at max level for the Main farmlands if BP doesn't add new content between now and then.

12ss12, Nala777 and Shimmer like this.
  7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I found a space for just one piccolo box and 'hey presto' a lovely BB tree came along. I am now the proud owner of two.

12ss12, Jarrow, 007Farming and 10 others like this.
  8. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I opened 5 Crates of Country Coins, and got 10.01 million of them! Now I can buy some florist products in the market so I can upgrade a little faster. :)

9. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I spun the Party Wheel five times this evening, and got two of the Chocolate Hot Tubs! That means one for my fields, and one to finish the cloudrow. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

10. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Today I built 3 PINK workshops....Sawmill, Koi, and Rodeo.
    Not sure how I managed that...just worked out so beautifully today.

Happy farming and thanks for sharing your good news!!

11. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I put down some piccolo boxes yesterday and got a barnyard bill tree. Happy new year to me.

12. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Finally L5 Bakery. The bakery was the first artisan building I opened when they were introduced. I have since opened the others and have all of them to L5. Today the Artisan Village is done, all L5.

upa70, 12ss12, 007Farming and 10 others like this.
  13. farmerumf

With over 500 cloud rows, today is the first day that over 500 have matured all at once. 509 lovely extra things heavy in my store.

Nala777, 12ss12, Brookeham and 13 others like this.
  14. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

500 Cloud Rows???????????????????? I thought I was doing well to have 79, but apparently I still have a long way to go. I bow to your dedication! :)

15. farmerumf

After months of slowly growing crops I have finally finished Blast from the Past in the Farmer's Society. I did not buy any. Now off to see what to do next from the 93 remaining ones.

16. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I've just unlocked the buckwheat needed for this quest. I think this is going to be take-a-year-to-finish, because although I have two wide open fields to use I still need to grow crops for animal feed.

The rewards look very good. I think they are worth the time investment. :)

Nala777, ç.çiftçi, 12ss12 and 6 others like this.
  17. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I have finished Theatre of Crows and hopefully never need to grow another white lily again :)

Nala777, upa70, rivak and 10 others like this.
  18. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I did the event "Wild Bananas Beach Club" and got a Ladoga Wonder Stable and it turned into a Chipmunk! I did not have one
    sooo I am very Happy!:D:D:D Congrats to everyone who has posted some happy farm news here!:inlove:

19. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

i have been mainly concentrating on finishing fsq's...doing the occasional event when i think there are worthwhile rewards.
    i have finished all the product quests, all the key/unlocking quests, all the moonlight quests, all the tree quests, only 1 stable quest...the new chipmunk (which i dont have one yet) 1 bahama quest..castles in the sand lvl 7 (lots of sultan camels and circus pandas:(), all the breeding quests are sitting on level10..just waiting for some nice jumps during baby boom breeding! :p
    unfortunately i still have 26 mainfarm quests to complete...and some of those are monster requests of goods, for ...in my opinion, very poor rewards.
    think ill be leaving those till last:eek:
    so want to finish all the quests:cry:...thats my ocd kicking in...hate having things unfinishedxD
    lets see where i am in a years time;)

20. NinaBoBina

NinaBoBina Forum Greenhorn

I've enjoyed reading this thread, though I admit not all of it :p

My happy farm news is that I decided to spend a few real life pounds on the small Easter offer which includes five Ladoga Wonder Stables. They turned into, in order -
    Orange Goat - brilliant, two goats for one feed!
    Red Peacock - snap! And so pretty. I won a red tortoise on the party wheel about a week ago, and a red truffle extension before I had the tools to build the base, but it was a good day getting that installed, so this is my third red pen.
    A Red-Eared Slider - never heard of it (I'm quite new, though I did have a farm many years ago) Gorgeous animation, but had to go into storage until I am way way further into the game to get to the Baha crops to feed it
    Red Fish - Two Red pens in one day! And I love the x-ray animation on this.
    Orange Secretarybird - another one I didn't know existed, and I have all the crops to feed this one!

Yay, I'm thrilled to bits! :D Now to hopefully get the last patch of the event field open before bed... :)