Happy Farm News 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Clashstrummer, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Congrats everyone. All I can say is mushroom forest - finally all areas open!

Sorghum62, tlcmom, farmlily3 and 14 others like this.
  2. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Congrats TC! That's a major accomplishment! :music:

Edit~
    WoopWoop! Just won a Pink Mouse from the Party Wheel! :D:inlove::D

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Sorghum62, tlcmom, TCRooster and 12 others like this.
  3. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

:inlove::inlove: a pink mouse :inlove::inlove: and there's a rumour that mouse will be one of May's breeding animal :music:

Congrats TC, that's some serious amounts of cat fairies and hard work :D

Sorghum62, tlcmom, TCRooster and 8 others like this.
  4. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

woohoo!!!!! I made it to the BIG 100 on this farm I still have over 6 million on my Marly farm to get to 100 there too :) :inlove::D:p;)

5. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

:D:music:;)CONGRATS MARLY !!! ;):music::D

6. flwrsndnc

thank you :) peeps :inlove::inlove:

7. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Hitting level 100 IMO opinion is a huge milestone in the game... so many of us struggle thru the entire crawl thru the 90s levels (especially so with levels 98 and 99 for me), that we rapidly reach burn out/lose our enthusiasm for the game :sleepy: . I am here to tell you tho... once you hit 100 and start leveling up every few DAYS instead off every few MONTHS a LOT of enjoyment comes back to the game :D . A lot of new crops, new high level FSQs, we get extra SSG, stars etc per level more often... and for me it's been a very much needed breather and refresher after having stuck it out thru all of the Farmerama ups and downs, thick and thin. So for those of you still trudging along.. stick with it, there IS light at the end of the tunnel :music:

tlcmom, Lolas_Farm4, Nala777 and 6 others like this.
  8. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

A very good friend of mine hit lvl 200 not long ago and for him/her the game has completely changed. No need to hunt those EPs took away a lot of the fun with the game. What's the point of chasing when the goal has been reached? No need to harvest most CRs, owls or use EM?

Hopefully BP will add more levels soon but in the meantime I'm progressing slow but steady. Because it's true, once you hit level 100, you sail through them levels, a couple a month I reckon. But reaching lvl 100 is certainly a milestone worth celebrating!! (I got there June 23rd last year and is now lvl 118 )

tlcmom, Lolas_Farm4, Nala777 and 6 others like this.
  9. lilDomi

lilDomi Junior Expert

I know I'm nowhere close to 100. I have neighbors who are, several in fact. ;) They seem to have more enthusiasm when I congratulate them when they level up. I got that from another neighbor, the congratulating. I congratulate them on any star, give something crafting on even milestones (60, 70, 80) or big achievements (83, 100). Big achievements get a Suzy's post. It's earned. Of course I only am at level 2 in confectionary so I only gift what I can make. I would make Easter Marmalade if I could, I'm working on it. :p

10. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

I don't think ill be bored when I reach 200 because I still have ALOT of goals I can work towards like FSQ, making millions or billions of CCs lol stocking up my barn crops, animals and products :) plus the never ending events ect... :inlove::p;) oh and I cant forget MM crops and animals ect... :) there is still lots for me to do :D:D

11. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I must have bought a few of the new Baha mystery tree. I got an XXL Nutmeg. I checked and that is the first that you could get it. Now why do I get some things fast, like a Rhino first try, bought 2 got 1. I got a Pony ride after less than 10 tries. Other things seem to take forever, I just recently got my first weasel, I now have 4. I still don't have a helicopter ride. I know, I know, it's random, but it would be nice if I could always get at least one, lol.

12. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

1 rhino here, zero on my other farm :(. I'm sure I'll have 20 eventually on both farms... maybe next yr LOL :cry:

13. MARLYMAR

yay!!!!!!!!!!! I got a ship ride within 8 spins :inlove::inlove:;)

14. flwrsndnc

I got ship ride on my 2nd spin on this farm :) :inlove::D anybody else having any luck? ;)

15. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Congrats everyone. :inlove::music:I just got a helicopter ride, my second within 6 days,;):p and a mythic Pegasus. Still unable to win a ship ride. :eek:

tlcmom, Dory111, sanddollar15 and 7 others like this.
  16. MARLYMAR

keep at it you will get it Nala777 :inlove:;) and congrats on your helicopter ride and Pegasus :D

17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I won 1 ship ride....and another 100% harvest bonus!!!!:inlove: The prize wheel is now my favorite part of this game!!!!:D

tlcmom, Dory111, sanddollar15 and 9 others like this.
  18. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

I won 2 ship rides and a bunch of dragons, pegasus and helicopter rides. Alas, no harvest bonus, but I'm not complaining. I'm pleased with my haul.

tlcmom, Dory111, Brookeham and 9 others like this.
  19. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Score Brooke n Mindy, everyone! Huge'Grats to all! :D:music::D

Edit~
    Ok Whew!!!! I've won 2 Ship Rides on both farms now 8)
    Stop spinning stop spinning stop spinning... xD help lol.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  20. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Congrats! That is big big news!

tlcmom, sanddollar15, baw815 and 4 others like this.