Happy Farm News 2nd edition

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by Clashstrummer, Feb 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

thank you littletinybit :D:D ( flwrsndnc is my other farm :) ) and congrats Brook, Mindy and Peeps :inlove::inlove::D:D

tlcmom, Brookeham, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  2. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

Open a crate O'CC and hit a big jackpot of 10 million! Time to do some shopping in the market :)

3. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

that's awesome :) I'm trying to let mine build up hoping it helps me get the big jackpot too lol congrats FarmerDelight

tlcmom, joanc123, fun2farm and 2 others like this.
  4. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Woohoo, congrats FarmerDelight!

Both times I've won the 10million CCs I had 9 crates then 7 crates that I opened all at once... so IMO that's not a bad strategy Marly lol ;)

5. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Wow!! FANTASTIC news everyone!! :D:inlove::D CONGRATULATIONS!!
    (What's the best way to get some of those awesome crates?Lol!)o_O

Some minor league news...reached level 42...:music:and got a bunch of great trees from the tree guy!:inlove::D

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  6. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

Some of the newer quests like celeb table offers them. I personally got mine from helicopter ride giver:)

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Wow FarmerDelight, congratulations on your CC Windfall!:inlove: Enjoy your shopping spree!xD

tlcmom, Nala777, fun2farm and 5 others like this.
  8. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

You can win this giver off of the Party Wheel and Farm Wheel

Helicopter Ride
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 1600 EP / TEP, 1 x Crate O’ Country Coins
    Time: 22 hours
    Size: 1x1
    Please note: It can be placed on all fields except Moonlight Fields

Crate O' Country Coins
    [​IMG]
    Receive 1 random item from the following:
    1 CC, 10 CC, 100 CC, 1,000 CC, 10,000 CC, 100,000 CC, 1,000,000 CC or
    10,000,000 CC

And here is the FAQ for Celeb's Table

tlcmom, MARLYMAR, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  9. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Congrats neighbor!

tlcmom, MARLYMAR, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  10. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Awesome!! Thanks Peeps, and FarmerDelight!!:D

Just had a chance for a 'ride' from the wheel...but it flew right by!:(
    Oh well - next time!...or the next...lol!:music:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    MARLYMAR, PeepsCA and baw815 like this.
  11. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Some days the wheel just eats my tickets and free spins... and gives me nothing but floral wire, mandrakes or egg farms and yellow pens that I already have tons of LOL :wuerg::cry::wuerg:

tlcmom, MARLYMAR, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  12. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I'm so happy Peeps, that even in the midst of the ocean of scrambled egg and mulch, you do not feel tied up by floral wire and keep smiling. :inlove:

I won the +1 harvest of fields for 6h, 5 min before harvesting my onions, and replanting event crop:inlove:
    Never happen that I've won a harvester bonus when I could actually benefit from it before. Two rare occasions align... being a "the glass is as good as empty (but has a huge potential to be refilled)" - kind of person I wonder if I should make sure all my worries have the proper life saving equipment. :D

13. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

:cry:LOL Moraine... you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here, or more to the point.... you prolly don't even wanna know xD
    BTW... I love winning mulch, especially to use on the new trees they throw at us every week lol, so no complaints with winning gobs of it off the wheel, which rarely happens :sleepy:. I do have 38,937 floral wire in the barn tho, LMAO :wuerg:
    Congrats on your +1 bonus on crops... hope you got to use the veggie cloud row too and got +2!:)

14. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Rushes to my barn to check the stock and whatdayaknow 42 474 wires. And still 79 basic chutneys whop whop !! :D

(Ps I uses a blank space to separate the thousands, due to the fact that where I live the "," is used to separate the decimals from the digits, and the "." as a thousand separator. Why make things simple when you can complicate the matter with local variations xD, just thought I should add it as a fun fact. )

Edit: I hope they don't rust, cos the floral wire aren't likely to be spent all

tlcmom, Clashstrummer and fun2farm like this.
  15. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

You need to get busy making yourself a stash of Topical Garlands and the new Paradise Garlands with all that wire! :D

I'll be happy to take 40-50 or so of those basic chutneys off your hands... CAC is selling at crazy prices right now, I've made many many guilty millions selling a chunk of my coveted CAC hoard lol. xD

16. cannieannie

cannieannie Forum Apprentice

Wow! Thanks for the CAC tip Peeps, I'm off to make my millions:)

17. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Depending on the price it's going for at the time, I'll list 6-8 CAC and make 2-3 million CCs ;)

Edit...
    It seems to sell the best for me if I list it late and leave it overnight (here from Northern California US, PST time anyway)... and most quickly goes for crazy high prices at the beginning of grow and throw events, and towards the ends too, as everyone scrambles to finish up. Shhh tho, let's keep it hush/hush ;) lol .

18. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

xDxDxD....well, now I know where all my CC's are going!!:inlove::DLol!

Some Happy farm news - I got my first Helicopter Ride!! And made Level 45 Main!...with the help of all those CAC's!! Lol! Thanks guys!!:D

tlcmom, MARLYMAR, PeepsCA and 2 others like this.
  19. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I check on my floral wire. I have 67,889 wires. The really sad part is that this accumulation is with a 1 1/2 years of not playing the game. :cry:xD:oops:

Thanks Peeps for giving the breakdown of what can be won from the crate of cc.

I used to always have a supply of 50 CAC. These days it is hard for to make it like I used to since there are to many holes in my stockpiles. :eek:I'm even low on sugar :wuerg:so I have had to put out a Sugar tree.

The reason I keep so much on hand is so I can give them as gifts so if you need some, let me know. I'll see what I can do. ;)

20. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Wowww @sglick , I would love to have some ;) :inlove:

MARLYMAR likes this.