Happy Patches V strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Mar 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks One-Two. ;)

I'm not really having too much trouble with the crops. I have just put my last ones in and they will be done in just under three hours. :p

I have been doing four harvests a day and somehow have managed to get enough to finish them a day early. I need 140 drops and these should drop nicely with some long overnight crops, if not I will try a few instant Roses to make up the difference! :music:

I have enjoyed the event and found it easy to work around G&T this time. :inlove:
    I just haven't managed to grab too many Star Coins. I might be lucky to get 100 in total by the time I finish. :(
    Good luck everybody! ;)

Nala777, PeepsPlace and joanc123 like this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

There is a board with just star coins and PF and another one with star coins, and 2 other items (sorry can't remember right now). It has been hard to just get denim patches, but for some boards that have too many options of patches and difficult to make a match, I just put the required 4 patches and move on. The board with star coins and PF gave me approximately 50 or so star coins. My goals for the boards was star coins, farm coins and PF. Those are the matches I went for. If I couldn't get the patches, I just finished that board and moved on. Good luck finishing the event!

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Having the same trouble as others getting those star coins, but closing in on a finish. I did rake in a good bit of farm coins and SG, which is helpful. Best of luck to all in getting their desired items!

4. illy1996

Thanks Pups, I have 28 games left to play, I will try your strategy to see if I can get anything worth having! ;)

5. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

[​IMG]

:D:inlove:

Nala777, joanc123, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  6. illy1996

Just finished and my total coin score was 113 so I got the Pleco Fish, the Anthill and boxes of Joyful animals. Guess next time I will be a little wiser! :p
    Thanks Zero - I didn't really have that many swaps, about 20 maximum I think. Still got two left. :music:
    Good luck to all you (still) sewing bees! ;)

7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Super Zero !

I got 12hrs coupon -1 & 48 hrs coupon -2 and 24 hrs harvester (for MM).
    That's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.