Happy Patches V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Hello illy1996, Nala777, 12ss12, zerodegrees and all friends:)

;)xDxD

I'm out!

2. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

ugh!!! I've lost my mind and I harvested without harvesting my cloud rows! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr simply amazed that I could pull this off with all the planning and sorting of the best items to plant for drop ratio! Complete idiotic maneuver on my part! Hope you all have a better experience than I just had with the opening of the event. Happy to see SarahB is okay! Good luck, enjoy and have fun!

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Waving HELLO! to SahraB and commiserating with FarmerMolly22 - been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Ugh.

Happy Sewing to all who participate in this event! I am looking forward to loads of peachy keen dominoes...

Nala777, Sue46, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

NOT doing this one, too much effort for not much time, for me anyway.

purplebeet, Nala777, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Hi SahraB! Good to see you back! ;)
    Late start for me (doing RL gardening!) but I have oodles of SG so am planning on getting a good start ... well that's the plan! :D
    Sewing's not my strong point. I'm more of a knitter (in more ways than one!) but I will try and make the bestest quilts ever! :p

6. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I think the way looks after playing 9 tiles is that the beanstalk may require 9 tiles? Not 9 games to get the beanstalk? I was confused by the 9 count on the left side when I have not completed a game.

SahraB and Nala777 like this.
  7. The beanstalk requires 180 tiles/patches, not 180 games.
    The tiles are counted regardless if you have completed a game or not.

SahraB, zerodegrees, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  8. illy1996

I got my good start and was half asleep this morning and accidentally nuked my field of event crops cos that was what all I was doing yesterday evening! xD

Still, no problems as I will be busy in the garden this afternoon again ... finally, we will (weather permitting) be able to sew sorry I mean sow our real lawn! :inlove:

My plan had been to save the SG and SSG till the final day or so of the event to make sure I get the CR. Now, the prizes aren't spectacular but we can pick up a few bits and bobs on the way and the mini event is pretty sweet - once I worked out (again) why I couldn't just place the patch exactly where I wanted! :music:

SahraB, Willow, Nala777 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you @xristos-ale3andros .:) I've edited the numbers.

joanc123, SahraB, purplebeet and 2 others like this.
  10. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Can someone please tell me how to find the domino game? Thanks

11. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

You can access the domino game from the news layer, by clicking on the event timer and then the Happy Patches icon, or by clicking on the event building on your fields.

[​IMG]

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well I goofed up on this farm. The other farm is done - went way over 180 tiles over there. Here I came up short cuz I shouldn't be doing math on almost no sleep (our pug had a seizure in the middle of the night Friday night - so there went a good night's sleep as she's restless and upset afterwards for hours)... So anyway, I'll get this farm to the CR - just gonna take another day.

baw815, Nala777 and joanc123 like this.
  13. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Got the CR.

joanc123 and Brookeham like this.
  14. illy1996

That was a close thing! Just got the CR ... could have done it sooner if I had planted longer crops on my other field but I am working on an extremely long FSQ - so many Orange Pansies required! :wuerg:

Was lacking about 100 drops this morning but two rounds of Instant Roses soon got the majority of those and another shorter crop filled the necessary gaps. :music:

farmerumf and joanc123 like this.
  15. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I'm working on the same one xD

joanc123 likes this.
  16. illy1996

I "only" have the last part of levels 2, 3 and 4 to go! Doesn't go very fast just buying 300 of each per day! Plus I am "doing" Theatre of Crows, only a tad more than 130k required. I have 28,094! xD

joanc123 and Brookeham like this.
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Got the CR by the skin of my teeth yesterday afternoon. Then managed to squeak out 15 more tiles for a little bit more stuff. Just happy to be done with it.

joanc123 likes this.
  18. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Same here! xD
    And I'm making it even harder on myself by being a total event junkie and not buying any from the shop (too expensive for me). :p

baw815 and joanc123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.